Playfield Black line/Clear

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
chrisnack

Playfield Black line/Clear

Post by chrisnack »

Curious who all in the area does playfield clear coating?

I have a replacement Sinbad playfield that's in great shape, really just needs black line touch-up and then a clear coat. I don't really want to go through all the hassle of setting up a paint booth etc to paint the automotive paint properly. I've already stripped it completely and only have a few sockets to remove on the backside to have it down to the board.

So, looking for recommendations of who does work in the area and who you guys might have used in the past.

Thanks!
-Chris
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
chrisnack

Re: Playfield Black line/Clear

Post by chrisnack »

wups, put this in the wrong place, feel free to move to the repairs section...
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hit up Neo... He is doing this full time again.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

ralphwiggum wrote:Hit up Neo... He is doing this full time again.
I chatted with him briefly when i bought my JP from him. Wasn't sure if anyone else in the area did work as well. His lead times were pretty slow (understandably).
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Doug ("trilogybeer" on pinside) was doing clear coats a year ago. You might hit him up. You would have to do the touch ups yourself though. If it is just black lines it should not be that hard, just takes some time.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.