DIK

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

DIK

Post by ChrisS »

Ran Waterworld to Parnell (northvibe) and we met up at Sun Ray Lanes to do the swap.

Just taking the time to spread the word in other states.

Feel free to add your DIK's here
image.jpg
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Re: DIK

Post by ralphwiggum »

Nice..... I am afraid the only DIK pics I have aren't meant for this site.... 8-)

How long did that GOT take to play? When we played at Expo, the ball times just dragged on.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:Nice..... I am afraid the only DIK pics I have aren't meant for this site.... 8-)

How long did that GOT take to play? When we played at Expo, the ball times just dragged on.
I mean we all know I suck at pinball but I think the machine is mean. Any of the stand up targets are all shots right back at the flippers......fAst and hard.

You might be happy to know the video mode is now animated figures and not the 8bit characters at Expo..........I kind of miss them.

I spent most of my time playing Hook over GOT.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Nice! I stopped by to play that same GOT at Sun Ray when I was passing through the Cities a few weeks back. It does play pretty mean, especially if you don't have the shots down as the stand up targets are deadly on that game. My first few games were awful but once I got a feel I put up a couple 300-500m games before I left. Would have liked to play there longer but had the wife and son with me and they were anxious to get back on the road. Glad to hear they changed that awful video mode!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Play testing Dave's new Whirlwind....this thing is kicking the shit out of me...
Attachments
_20151218_231043.JPG
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Do you play test Lawlor games under protest? :lol:
Methos

Post by Methos »

That DIK is a good player. He has his initials all over the state. He even got one set on my games.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I have plenty on my machines as well.

Would I be the DIK if I went through and reset the high scores? :lol:
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Methos wrote:That DIK is a good player. He has his initials all over the state. He even got one set on my games.
He is a stud for sure, he is on the board of two games in my basement as well!
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

My daughter and her friend came upstairs last night and wanted to know why i put the name "DIK" on whirlwind. :roll:
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Tell her your friend Richard Cranium put his name on there when he was playing it.
Current Collection
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

I hate to be dense, but is DIK what I assume? Or is there more to it?
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

BrewNinja wrote:I hate to be dense, but is DIK what I assume? Or is there more to it?
It is literally as childish as it looks. When I hang initials on someone's game, I throw dik on there. I thought it was funny when I was 10, and I haven't aged since then.

There is something satisfying about seeing a bunch of DIKs on someone else's collection.

The childishness has spread, and now it is almost everywhere.
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Look at the bottom of page 2 here, where a perfectly innocent collection was ruined after one night of pleasure....

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=598&start=15
Current Collection
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Lmao...that's what I figured, but didn't know if I was just being childish. Pretty classic though :lol:
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool