SOLD CSI - price drop $3500 back on market

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jediturtle

SOLD CSI - price drop $3500 back on market

Post by jediturtle »

SOLD

For sale or trade is my CSI. I am the second owner. Machine has been at MGC a few times so the HUO description could be argued over. Many of you have played it at MGC and it has always been very reliable. Game plays 100%. Currently shows just over 2000 plays. I'm pretty sure I haven't updated the software since I bought it in 2011 (last code update was 2009). The previous owner said he only had a few hundred plays on it. So I would assume somewhere in the 2500 plays range.

The Bad:
Very small chip in the black line at the ballistics scoop. Would be a very easy black touch-up. See pics.

Some small chipping at the left inlane/outlane divider wireforms. Not very noticeable from the playing position as they are mostly hidden, but worth pointing out. Would be a fairly easy black touch-up if it bothers you. See pics.

The cabinet has a few small sharpie touch-ups from minor moving marks. All in the black areas and honestly I would have to search for them as they blend in the artwork very well. Probably not worth mentioning, but I'm all about full disclosure.

The legs powdercoat is a little beaten up from not protecting them once on the way to MGC. :/

The Good:
Ultra rare Matt McKee topper (1 of 10 I believe). Will need a splitter to light as I am using the power tap for the speaker lights now.

Very nice shape (besides minor blemishes above), just cleaned and waxed.

Has been VERY reliable at MGC (and home). Plays great.

Speaker lights with fingerprint acrylics.

More rare than most "LEs".

Price drop to $3500 firm.

I would love to find a trade for a Metallica pro, Walking Dead pro, Mustang pro, Transformers LE with cash coming from me. Also possibly a nice RBION.

Local deal only.
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_1537.JPG
IMG_1536.JPG
IMG_1535.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG
Last edited by jediturtle on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
jediturtle

Re: FS/FT CSI

Post by jediturtle »

IMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1545.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1554.JPG
IMG_1542.JPG
IMG_1541.JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1539.JPG
IMG_1543.JPG
IMG_1529.JPG
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

IMG_1554.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1550.JPG
tullster

Post by tullster »

NOOOOOO! :o

Need help building that doghouse? :P
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

Haha! I might! She gave permission. Not sure if she meant it, but she gave it! :)
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Man, those are some nice pictures. Good thing this site allows them in all of their glory, and doesnt shrink them or stretch them. Time to start my premium memberships here so I can quit my day job..... LOLOLOL....

Good luck with the sale. You dont see these come up very often, I love the skull lock, very innovative!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

ralphwiggum wrote:Man, those are some nice pictures. Good thing this site allows them in all of their glory, and doesnt shrink them or stretch them. Time to start my premium memberships here so I can quit my day job..... LOLOLOL....
Ha! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the changes at "that other pinball site". How much is this reply going to cost me? :lol:

CSI is such a cool game. I have it on my virtual and played it briefly at MGC last year, but haven't put much time in on it. I'm tempted but not really looking for anything right now. I hope it stays around here so I can play it someday!
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

Haha! I'm glad someone caught my plug to come look at the pics here. :)

If you played it a CSI at MGC last year, it was this one! It's been there a few years now. One year there was actually a second one there...we joked that we had half the production run at one show! :)

I definitely have some flexibility in the price, especially for the local good guys, so don't be shy about making offers. Worst I'll say is no. Really hoping for a good trade though.

Thanks,
Chris
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

pinball4ever wrote: Ha! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the changes at "that other pinball site". How much is this reply going to cost me? :lol:

Yeah, the more I see Pinside evolving, the less I want to be a part of it (which is why I deactivated my account). It is very much turning into $$$$$$, and honestly there is a ton of white noise there. I can have a lot less white noise here and it doesn't cost me a thing.... :D

Bump for a great looking game!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

Dropping the price to $3800 and will probably be pretty firm there. Would love to find a Mustang trade.
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

Let's go $3600. Will also consider trades for a nice RBION, CFTBL, Shadow or ??? Will add a reasonable amount of cash for a Transformers LE, Mustang, Metallica...
jediturtle

Re: FS/FT CSI - price drop $3500

Post by jediturtle »

I've reevaluated my priorities and at this point only willing to trade for Mustang, Metallica, TWD (pros), or Transformers LE with cash coming from my end, or maybe a nice RBION. Otherwise a cash sale of $3500 and that's my bottom dollar. Local deal only.
jediturtle

Re: FS/FT CSI - price drop $3500

Post by jediturtle »

Sold pending payment and pickup.
jediturtle

Re: FS/FT CSI - price drop $3500 back on market

Post by jediturtle »

Deal fell through. Back up for sale. Same deal as before. Thanks.
TomGWI

Re: FS/FT CSI - price drop $3500 back on market

Post by TomGWI »

Great game and in great shape. Surprised this has not been snatched up by someone yet.