IMVE SOLD

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
noncommittaldave

IMVE SOLD

Post by noncommittaldave »

Yep, i heard they're running them again. ;)

Looking to sell (possible partial trade for whirlwind, you add cash) my HUO IMVE. 1100ish plays. Looking for $4200 OBRO. I decided a few weeks back I wasn't going to keep it much longer and went on pinside last night and found out it's being rerun. This is probably the worst time to sell as whatever Stern runs will sell and then prices will probably equalize. Anywho... blah blah blah.

thanks for the free ad, Tim!
Last edited by noncommittaldave on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeaconBlooze

Re: IMVE $4200 obro Cottage Grove WI

Post by DeaconBlooze »

We both have bad timing. I just made a trade for one before they got announced. I didn't think you still had yours available!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
noncommittaldave

DeaconBlooze wrote:We both have bad timing. I just made a trade for one before they got announced. I didn't think you still had yours available!

ac/dc premium left the building for iron man?

No big deal, i'm actually asking the same $$ and taking the same offer as I would have if it wasn't back in production. It will sell. :lol:

-Dave
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Yup, it was time to shake things up.

I'm sure you won't have a problem moving it, good luck!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
noncommittaldave

DeaconBlooze wrote:
I'm sure you won't have a problem moving it, good luck!
I hope you are right. I'm gonna regret it. :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Someone should buy this machine so I don't have to.

For those new to Wisconsin Pinball. Dave is a solid guy buy with confidence.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

and buy quick before he changes his mind and keeps it ;)
noncommittaldave

Hilton wrote:and buy quick before he changes his mind and keeps it ;)

I'm firmly committed to selling it. I don't play it... ever. :lol: I'm pretty much to the point where 15 minutes of pinball every 3-4 months is all I need to scratch the itch.

I'm going to throw it on pinside either tonight or tomorrow, i think. fair warning. lol
DeaconBlooze

Re: IMVE SOLD

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Congrats, Dave! Is there another pin on the radar? Or maybe a car??
Current machines:

noncommittaldave

DeaconBlooze wrote:Congrats, Dave! Is there another pin on the radar? Or maybe a car??
The Gorilla offered me a whirlwind for a decent price but now he doesn't respond to my pm's. Not really sure, probably am going to sit at 2 games or sell them based on how i feel after the IM leaves. I got some money down, assume it will leave at this point.

No idea on the car. I was thinking about turning my flex into a Durango RT but now i hear a 392 SRT Durango is on the horizon. Also thinking about possibly turning my Charger into a SRT 392 Challenger. I'm all over the place. lol.

-NCD
Ken

Post by Ken »

Maybe all over the place but all those places sound fun!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

There is a beaty of a car for sale just down the road from me. An early 80 elcamino. Appears to be well cared for and maintained with lots of new parts.

Any idea how to find out what is a reasonable price for something like this? He is asking 14k.
noncommittaldave

Hilton wrote:There is a beaty of a car for sale just down the road from me. An early 80 elcamino. Appears to be well cared for and maintained with lots of new parts.

Any idea how to find out what is a reasonable price for something like this? He is asking 14k.
i don't keep track of gm and ford stuff very much, but $14K sounds a little high. That being said, he might have a crate motor in that thing that's driving the price up. Hard to say without seeing it. Any idea what it has for a motor/trans? I don't even know if you could get a stick in an 80's el camino...

IMVE has left the building. I didn't even feel a twinge of regret. :lol: