Playing Too long

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
lg40

Playing Too long

Post by lg40 »

So, KD and I went to the mall in Fond du Lac to do some shopping (Orange Julius, mmmmm so good). We noticed a new pin in the mall arcade. It was World Cup Soccer. I used the quarters I had in my pocket and we played a 2 person game. We had some pretty awesome games to the point where we had 4 free games. We had a great time competeing against each other. I would win one, then she would win one. Then all of the a sudden the mall security guard came and said, "The mall is closed at 8pm and it's 8:30pm now". Luckily, he was a nice enough guy to let us finish our game. :lol: Time flies when you're having fun!
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ken

Re: Playing Too long

Post by Ken »

Funny that they waited so long to tell you!! And for the record, Jen Peavler has got nothing on KD when it comes to kicking!
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

I was just in there a few weeks ago and there is also a Wheel of Fortune in there. I played that the most. A lot of fun.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Yeah you should see her play at home on our machines! lol Who's Jen Peavler? We both play Wheel of Fortune. Its not one of our favorites.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ken

Post by Ken »

Jennifer Peavler http://www.ifpapinball.com/player.php?p=10569

A very nice lady I played at Pinburgh last week. Ranked 203 in the world!

Mike S warned me to stay clear but I told him I had played near KD and was prepared. :)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Jen is really cool. I have hung out with her the past few times I have been in CO. She is a great player.

Warning in case it ever comes up > NEVER play her on dirty harry!
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Hilton wrote:Jen is really cool. I have hung out with her the past few times I have been in CO. She is a great player.

Warning in case it ever comes up > NEVER play her on dirty harry!
There was some woman who was killing Dirty Harry during consolation tournament. Wonder if that was her