HUO Avengers LE (Blue) w/many mods, WI SOLD

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jediturtle

HUO Avengers LE (Blue) w/many mods, WI SOLD

Post by jediturtle »

Sold / traded! Thanks

For sale or trade is my HUO Avengers LE. It's HUO, I am the second owner. Audits currently show ~700 plays. If I remember right I updated the software shortly after I bought it and it had under 100 plays on it initially. It is in great condition as would be expected.

Many mods...pretty much all the good stuff. It has the nice v2 cube, the clear outlane plastics, Captain America shield pop bumper caps, Laseriffic topper, speaker lights with A symbol acrylics. Probably something else I'm forgetting off the top of my head. I relocated the Loki lock lights to the upper left corner, similar to where it is on the pro. It looks great there and really opens up the view of IM and Fury. I have a few spare plastics and Hulk arms from Stern. As stated it is the Blue LE with certificate, goody bag (opened..yes I open them) and all that jazz.

I have spent many hours tweaking this machine. Everyone knows of the issues Avengers shipped with. I have addressed all of them as much as possible. It plays great. I will not say perfect. I do not believe any Avengers will ever be 100% perfect, but this is as close as I can get it. Hulk has been made very sensitive and his arms raised a bit which has greatly minimized ball traps. They still happen, but it's pretty rare now. A ball search at 10 seconds will clear the rare trapped ball. The Black Widow ramp works well, rarely rejecting a perfect shot. Of course a bad shot will be rejected. The drop into the Hulk saucer from the BW ramp is nearly perfect, working 99% of the time. The eject from the saucer is also nearly perfect (after TONS of tweaking). I almost never see a bounce back in from the drop targets any more. The plunger works as well as possible given the horrible design. The manual plunger makes it to the top about 90% of the time (which is actually unnecessary for the main Captain America skill shot, which requires a short plunge). The auto plunger is about 80% I would say. Thankfully a bad plunge simply diverts into the inlane so it isn't too bad. I have worked on the plunger area of hours, and I believe this is as good as it can get with this design. Overall it is a very well playing Avengers.

Price is $5000. Offers will be considered but please note that I am not desperate to sell. Trades are greatly preferred. A few of my main interests are Spider-man, Metallica (prem/LE), Mustang (any), Walking Dead (any), Batman:TDK, Transformers (any, though pro preferred), WOZ, etc. +/- cash as necessary. I will also consider offers involving multiple "bang for the buck" titles such as JD, DM, DW, etc. Lots of titles interest me, so feel free to make offers though those listed are my top priorities.

Located in Plymouth, WI. Not really interested in a deal involving shipping but willing to drive a ways for a good trade deal.

Pics located here:
http://s180.photobucket.com/user/jeditu ... t=4&page=1

Thanks,
Chris
Last edited by jediturtle on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
jediturtle

Re: HUO Avengers LE (Blue) w/many mods, WI $5300/trade

Post by jediturtle »

Price drop to $5300 and still open to trade ideas.
jediturtle

Re: HUO Avengers LE (Blue) w/many mods, WI $5000/trade

Post by jediturtle »

One more bump. I have an opportunity that I'm very close to pulling the trigger on that would involve two great machines but a bit more money going out than I would like right now, so I figured I would give it one more shot before making the final decision.

I'm dropping my price to $5,000. That's firm now. Otherwise here is what I'm willing to do for trades:

Trades for the following only:
Metallica - now may consider a pro, or would add $1000 for a premium (or LE, but that's unlikely ).

Mustang or Walking Dead - pro ok with a bit of money coming my way. Even trade for heavily modded or NIB. Would add up to $1000 for premium or LE.

Spiderman - even trade for a very nice machine. May add a bit of cash for an exceptional, heavily modded machine. Will consider a nice "players machine" with cash coming my way, but prefer very nice on this one.

Batman - possibly even trade for a very nice, modded machine. Otherwise a bit of cash coming my way for a nice, average machine.

May also consider a very nice POTC or Transformers with cash coming my way.
ChrisS

Re: HUO Avengers LE (Blue) w/many mods, WI SOLD

Post by ChrisS »

Congrats on the sale.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
DeaconBlooze

Re: HUO Avengers LE (Blue) w/many mods, WI SOLD

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Glad you were able to move this one out, congrats!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue