Pinball player with initials NHL

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Ken

Pinball player with initials NHL

Post by Ken »

I want to play with this guy! The first time I saw NHL was on Sopranos at Albaneeses. He had all the scores. Then I stopped at Fox Run Lanes after work yesterday and he had all the scores on ST.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Now granted this game is on 5 ball, but still. I put up 175mil at warp 9.7 and didn't get any extra balls so I figure they are turned off, or very hard to get.

Fox Run Lanes is also interested in hosting tourneys. With 5 games including ST, LOTR, SCARED STIFF, MB, and playboy it could be fun. Not sure my schedule is good for a monthly though. Going to call the manager later.
MikeS

Re: Pinball player with initials NHL

Post by MikeS »

Holy crap! That's a great score even with 5 balls.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Some have said unbelievable. ;)

But the other top 4 scores seemed to back it up. Here was the lowest score.
image.jpg
mr2xbass

Post by mr2xbass »

I forget exactly where he is from, but his name is Sheldon. I met him at Blackbird (MKE). Usually sits when he plays. First guy I saw to put up over 1mil on WOZ, over 3mil after I showed how easy a bang-back is on that machine..
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Tim,

He isn't allowed to join Ballers.

:lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:Tim,

He isn't allowed to join Ballers.

:lol:
Sure he is, we just make him stand up to play.... LOL
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune