Wisconsin Pinball Dot Com

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Ken

Wisconsin Pinball Dot Com

Post by Ken »

So it looks like we are coming up on 2 years of having this great forum. Just wanted to thank Tim for continuing to maintain this site for all of us!

I see we are up to 146 accounts! Any cool stats on traffic or visits Tim? Thanks again and see you Saturday!
Hilton

Re: Wisconsin Pinball Dot Com

Post by Hilton »

I love having this local forum!

Thanks Tim!!!
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Thanks for creating and hosting this site, Tim. It is a nice spot for Wisconsin and local pinballers and leagues to discuss topics.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Awesome site. Thanks Tim.
Tom.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Completely agree! Thanks a lot for maintaining and hosting this site, Tim! Greatly appreciated.

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Man, this post was a bit of a surprise, I completely forgot when I started this site.... LOL

Glad you guys like it, I like it as well, not as much noise as other sites, and very local too... :D

I haven't looked at stats in over a year, but just did a quick check....

Here are some fun ones...

Pinball is a winter sport- Traffic is up during November-March with February being the busiest month for traffic.

Couple of Screengrabs of traffic you may find interesting (or not) (also note I started using this particular traffic reporter the middle of last year)
Attachments
2015.JPG
2014.JPG
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing!
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Tim, thanks so much for all you do and have done for this site(like inventing it)!!! Ken, thanks very much for bringing this up. You guys are both pretty cool too. :D
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Great site! Thanks for maintaining and upgrading it.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Thanks Tim. It really opened up my world in meeting new people in the world of pinball. Everyone is awesome.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Just a few minor updates. I have added the ability to post everything that you could post into the forums, into PMs now as well. If you want to send a PM with a photo attached, a PDF attached, or whatever, you can now do that. I have had a lot of requests for files via PM, and rather than figure out someone's email address, I figured this was an easy way to send something to them.

If you run into any issues with this, please let me know!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune