FS: Tron Pro with Mods ....... SOLD

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

FS: Tron Pro with Mods ....... SOLD

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

I'm working to free up some space in the basement.

I'm selling my Stern Tron Pro. This is a great looking machine and was at MGC this year. This machine looks great. LED's throughout.

This is a Oct 2013 build. I'm the second owner and the first owner bought it NIB. The machine looks really sharp.

Plenty of mods to this machine.

Shaker Motor
LED flipper buttons
Custom "Legacy" armor. Matt from Back Ally plated these. This includes the legs, hinges and side rails. The blue matches the machine so well.
Arcade Mod
Lit Light Cycles
Lit Speaker Grills

$5850.00 firm

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@ ... 3167116308

chris
Last edited by ChrisS on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Methos

Re: FS: Tron Pro with Mods

Post by Methos »

I have a documented HUO SM with a nice selection of mods that I'm looking to trade for a Tron. Chris is looking for a cash sale to free up some room, so if anyone is interested in purchasing the SM to make this happen - let me know (or if you have a Tron in like condition). Long shot, but what the hell.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yeah.

Someone buy that from Mark or one of the other pins he has :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Mark > you have a few other pins that you know I would like to buy.

That could atleast get you on the way to this Tron...
Methos

Post by Methos »

Hilton wrote:Mark > you have a few other pins that you know I would like to buy.

That could atleast get you on the way to this Tron...
That will take too long.

Looking for someone who wants a beautiful Spider Man! You can even pay Chris directly and I'll bring the SM to your door with the white glove treatment. :D
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Machine price lowered.

chris
ChrisS

Re: FS: Tron Pro with Mods ....... SOLD

Post by ChrisS »

This machine has sold
BigDaddyBanjo

Re: FS: Tron Pro with Mods ....... SOLD

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Congrats on the sale Chris. Someone is getting an awesome Tron!
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.