WWE Launch Party

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
CftBL

WWE Launch Party

Post by CftBL »

I just wanted to say thanks to Sean, Hilton, Garrett, and everyone else who helped out in putting on the two tournament day at Schwoeglers! I know it was a long day for the organizers and helpers, but I had a lot of fun and enjoyed meeting the people who can't normally make the Pooley's monthly.

Cheers!

Mike
Creature from the Black Lagoon, Twilight Zone, Star Wars Premium, Hobbit
BigDaddyBanjo

Re: WWE Launch Party

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Thanks Mike,

It was great to see everyone there! Double thanks to Gene and Mark who helped us out with score recording duties. This would have been a nightmare without those two!

Also it was soooo cool to see the Milwaukee and Appleton guys there. I love the comradre built up in this state through this site!

I hope everyone had fun. It was a great competition, The skill in this state is clearly ramping up very quickly. I am curios as to people's thoughts of WWE after playing it.

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Glad you had fun. Also, GREAT job in the WWE event! I was rooting you on and was cool to see the real Mike W show up to play ;)
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Thanks again everybody for the great tourney! Hilton, Garrett, Sean, Gene, and Mark! Thanks for pushing me on WWE with your great play Mike! Also, of course, Ryan later with the absolute blowout score in competition. :D
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Happy to put it on! As others have mentioned, it was GREAT to see a lot of familiar faces from all over the state as well as many new ones getting out to complete. We had over 60 people try their hand at the new machine, ages 5-70. Fun watching people figure out the rules and put up some monster scores after only a handful of plays. I still haven't figured the rules out entirely. I figure that by the time that I do, they'll be all different. :oops:
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem