March 7th League Night

ralphwiggum

March 7th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Greg B. is our gracious host and will be posting game/event details in this thread. For Detailed schedule information, please go to DETAILED SCHEDULE INFORMATION.

YOU MUST CONFIRM ATTENDANCE ON THE CALENDAR- A calendar invite has been sent out, if you didn't receive please post here so that we can send another one out. This makes it much easier for Greg B. and myself to keep track of attendance for this event. It is important to have a firm number for the night to keep things running smooth.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Re: March 7th League Night

Post by Ken »

Hmmm, another tourney/Ballers day?? Might have to try and make that happen it was so much fun last time!! Awesome of you to host Greg!!
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

that is what i was thinking too. i think i was done around 4 last year, but i worry that i might do better this year and have to stay long. do i pull a ken and get knocked out early enough to make both events?

just kidding ken (kind of)

:twisted:
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

Hey everyone,

Just some brief info:

My games: BSD, TZ, TAF, CFTBL, Scared Stiff, ST Pro, DW, Pinbot, and hopefully WCS94.

I'm in Waukesha.

If you have any questions, let me know. I'll be putting more details in the private section.

Thanks,
Greg
lg40

Post by lg40 »

What time for March 7?
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

lg40 wrote:What time for March 7?
Doors open at 6, main event starts at 7
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Signed up on the calendar that I can go as a +1, if possible.
pinballgap

Post by pinballgap »

Had a great time last week at Eircs meeting all of you and PLAYING PINBALL !!!!:} I cant make this one I will be out of town march 7th :{ Hope to catch the next one but that date might be bad also GURRRR.Why does life get in the way.Have fun all , and see all of you at MGC.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Wish I could make this and contribute to the prize pool but I have to work.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

KingPin Games wrote:that is what i was thinking too. i think i was done around 4 last year, but i worry that i might do better this year and have to stay long. do i pull a ken and get knocked out early enough to make both events?

just kidding ken (kind of)

:twisted:
Now just because I was knocked out in the first round of SCS....I still stayed to see Tom crowned champion, AND still had time to get to Ballers. :D

Won't be the same for Wauna though. I have to avenge myself for last year and beat up on Dru on BBH! :evil:

Wish I could make both though. Would love to go hang at Greg's.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Alright.... here is how the calendar/attendance currently looks for this Saturday....I know a ton of people are at the Waunakee event, but if anyone cant make that event (it filled up pretty quick) and wants to be in Ballers this Saturday, we have some room.

Hosts
Eric P. and Liz
Greg B. and Leigh
Tim N. and Jason M.
Tim F.

Subs
Donovan
Katie
Jon P.
Zac
Dave M.

Still room for 7 people. Feel free to confirm here or via email.
Current Collection
Lame33

Post by Lame33 »

I would like to attend!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Lame33 wrote:I would like to attend!
Just you participating or do you have a plus one participating with you? Either way, I will get you added to the list.
Current Collection
Lame33

Post by Lame33 »

Just me. My +1 is busy that night.

I'm having a brain cramp. I can't find the calendar link that we are supposed to use to RSVP on our own?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

The calendar is here- calendar.php

You should have received an invite to this event via email. If you didn't get it, please let me know and I will send it to you again. To confirm attendance on the calendar you must either have a google account, or register your email account (whatever you use here) with google calendar (you don't need to sign up for gmail to use the calendar). If you get stuck along the way just shoot me a note and I will work with you on it.
Current Collection