WTB Bally Dungeons and Dragons Pinball

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jonogo

WTB Bally Dungeons and Dragons Pinball

Post by jonogo »

I'm looking for a decently priced D&D Pinball, if you happen across one, please send it my way!

Thanks
Collection contains...
Pins: nada
arcades: nada
pinball4ever

Re: WTB Bally Dungeons and Dragons Pinball

Post by pinball4ever »

I always thought this was a really cool game but you don't see it too often. I'd really like to get some time on it someday.

Good luck with you search!
Kirk H

Post by Kirk H »

I agree. Good game, if you happen to come across 2 of them, take the best for yourself, and let me at the other. Good luck.
Stranger Things pro, Funhouse 2.0, Comet, Evil Knievel, City Slicker, Special Force, Lady Luck, Pharaoh, Sorcerer, Lunar Shot, Knock Out, Flight 2K, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man, Flipper Fair.
jonogo

Post by jonogo »

In the past few years I've seen a couple, closest one was here in the cities, but was gobbled up on craigslist within minutes of it posting for something silly like $400... really wish the person who bought it would sell it to me for $500 :D
Collection contains...
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

In the past few years I've seen a couple, closest one was here in the cities, but was gobbled up on craigslist within minutes of it posting for something silly like $400... really wish the person who bought it would sell it to me for $500 :D
No :)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Tallon wrote:
No :)

or to me for 1000 ;)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

good luck Josh!

It is a very unique game that I hope to get more time on. Tyler brought a great one to MRP last year but I never did get the hang of it. Good game play and cool features.
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

I'm just messing with you guys, I got mine here in central wi. There is still one floating around the cities from what I'm told
jonogo

Post by jonogo »

Tallon wrote:I'm just messing with you guys, I got mine here in central wi. There is still one floating around the cities from what I'm told
My cities or your cities? Either way, I'm interested... I'd like to find one for a reasonable price.
Collection contains...
Tallon

Post by Tallon »

One posted up on CL about 3 weeks before I got mine. West side if the cities or so I'm told. Go hunting thru pinside D&D post and maybe you can track it down