JULY 12th PINBALL PARTY : SE WI 53147

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
ChrisS

Re: JULY 12th PINBALL PARTY : SE WI 53147

Post by ChrisS »

Ken wrote:If I can pull off a small miracle at work Sandee and I will be there. Space permitting of course. The more I think about it the more it's hard to resist one of your epic gatherings. Plus I've never been in a bubble hockey tourney.

Bring that Bubble hockey money to me. :D

DeaconBlooze wrote:Do you think Paul will notice if I'm not at his son's baptism?
I'm sure there will be other kids. Did he come to yours? If so you may have a problem. Wait I thought Paul is coming so he can look at my FT. He has the first right of refusal.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Put me in your fish tales buyer queue.

Singles or doubles for the bubble hockey? I'm in either way.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

noncommittaldave wrote:Put me in your fish tales buyer queue.

Singles....

God damn son.... we are going to have to refer to you as just "Dave" if you keep buying games.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

ralphwiggum wrote:
noncommittaldave wrote:Put me in your fish tales buyer queue.

Singles....

God damn son.... we are going to have to refer to you as just "Dave" if you keep buying games.

Fine... *potential* buyer queue.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ka Pow for the weekend crowd.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

A Ping for the party.

Tim has been after me to buy one of these forever. So to ensure he will come I've gone out and purchased one.

YOUR WELCOME. :lol:

chris
Attachments
SnS.JPG
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

That thing has TWO displays, that means it has to be twice as fun as a regular pinball!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ACDC.JPG

Day 2.

This will turn into a Family Guy for the party by weeks end.

chris
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

???

picked up a ACDC pro to trade for FG?

you are one crazy man! It is like you are gone on tour and then need to come home and wipe out the entire WI market in a week :)
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:???

you are one crazy man! It is like you are gone on tour and then need to come home and wipe out the entire WI market in a week :)

He needs to be on a pinball reality show. 11 days til the party!!! 8-)
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:???

He is keeping both. FG has been on tour with him a few years now and he is swapping it out with AC/DC Pro and bringing the FG home. He already has AC/DC LTBR in his basement, but sucks at it, so he figured he should practice with a duplicate title on the road so he doesn't keep embarrassing himself when small children come over (regardless of what the court order states)....
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

You know what the worst part of that SnS picture is? The DUPLICATE Who Dunnit next to it. I may have been bad with 4 TSPP at one time, but two WDs and two AC/DCs isn't exactly "not having a problem".... :lol:
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote: so he figured he should practice with a duplicate title on the road so he doesn't keep embarrassing himself when small children come over (regardless of what the court order states)....
Its actually because I'm still the best one out of the group of people on the road. So its really about feeling good about beating someone.
ralphwiggum wrote: The DUPLICATE Who Dunnit next to it. I may have been bad with 4 TSPP at one time, but two WDs and two AC/DCs isn't exactly "not having a problem".... :lol:
I was wondering when someone was going to pick up on that. :lol: Only you my friend. Only you.

chris
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I know you say you have no limits on your parties, but a heads up that an open invite to your party was posted one of the MKE facebook groups (around 200 members).

I assume you are fine with people posting but wanted to let you know.
Ken

Post by Ken »

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.