WTB DMD for friend

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Dredd

WTB DMD for friend

Post by Dredd »

Looking for a friend new to pinball, he wants his own. Said he wants a one with a DMD for 2k or less, condition wouldn’t have to be great at that price but he wants it working 100% electronically, if it needs some basic mechanical adjustments/parts replaced he’s ok with that, told him I would help him. Not sure what’s available at that price these days but he said he doesn’t really want to go over 2000, if you have something a little more than that, I would probably throw in a few hundred to make it work. Please pm if you have anything
Tallon

Re: WTB DMD for friend

Post by Tallon »

I’m not sure your gonna find a sub 2k dmd era game any more. Most of the system 11’s are in the 3k range now. I would keep an eye out for a gottlieb system 3 game. Maybe stargate or barbwire could be had for 2k if it were routed. GL with the search
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Yeah, sub $2k DMD pins are pretty rare these days. Some titles that may be in that price range are Lethal Weapon 3, Shaq Attaq, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Wipeout, Mario Andretti and Barb Wire. Unfortunately, not even these pins are popping up for sale too often. Good luck in your search.
Dredd

Post by Dredd »

Yeah he’s aware it’s a stretch, I said I’d throw it out there to see if there was anything l. Thought a early data east that’s a little beat up but plays ok would work and be a bit of a project for him. He’s not in a big hurry and might be willing to higher after waiting too long, thanks