2022 League Play and Host sign up

CftBL

2022 League Play and Host sign up

Post by CftBL »

We are working on creating the 2022 MadCity Flippers Season. There are a couple changes in regular players this year. Scott Johnson and Ian Seidler have moved from regular players to occasional substitutes. This means we have 23 regularly scheduled players. That number makes sense for 2022 with some of the qualifications found in the next paragraph.

We are still working through the host details; there will be some minor constraints on the league this year. Some of our regular hosts have offered to host in 2022 with a cap of 20 people in attendance, some have asked that everyone in attendance be vaccinated, some have time restrictions, and some have asked for some combination of all three. We understand that our hosts our graciously opening their collections to us and we will play by whatever rules the hosts would like us to observe - it has always been this way. We are guests in our hosts' homes and we respect their rules and wishes.

I would ask that any potential host reply to this post and let us know what month you would like, the maximum number of people you are willing to host, if you require everyone be vaccinated, and other requirement.

January -
February -
March -
April -
May -
June - Mark Seidler
July - Todd Enders
August - Tim Enders
September - Sean Spindler
October - Noah Klosinski
November - JZ
December -

Thank you everyone
Last edited by CftBL on Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Creature from the Black Lagoon, Twilight Zone, Star Wars Premium, Hobbit
NoahK

Re: 2022 League Play and Host sign up

Post by NoahK »

I'll take October if that's cool.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

You can put me down for July. More details to follow as we get closer to that month.

Todd
jzach

Post by jzach »

You can put me down for Nov. It'll motivate me to finally sell my pool table and build up a small collection again in the next year.

I will add... I'm hoping Scott substitute hosts instead.

Let's fill up the rest!
tullster

Post by tullster »

I hate to do this, but after much consideration, I need to switch from regular player to substitute. Please keep Devin on the substitute roster. I've just got too much going on to commit for 2022. We probably will be able to host, but not until the second half of the year.

Thanks!
Tully
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I can take a second month if needed.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I'll take September - let's say the 10th.

Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem