Iola Car Show - Coin-Op Vendors

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Eric_S

Iola Car Show - Coin-Op Vendors

Post by Eric_S »

https://www.iolaoldcarshow.com/vendors

Anyone know anything about the Iola car show hosting coin op vendors? Anyone planning on being a vendor? I know there is some crossover among pinheads and car guys.
zenbone

Re: Iola Car Show - Coin-Op Vendors

Post by zenbone »

I am really excited for this... i am going with a truck and a wad of cash to hopefully pick up a few coin-op items i have been looking for. Also looking around the car corral because you never know what you will find.
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

Been going to Iola my entire life, staying on the vendor grounds. As much as I love this idea, I am guessing it will be mostly like any other time you happen to find coin-op equipment in the swap meet. Way overpriced for condition. I am hoping some good vendors show up and prove me wrong.

At least with indoor spots now available, maybe the few that do show up will not be baking under the sun. I have only seen three pins there over the years, and you could almost hear their plastics melting. And of course according to their sellers they were worth their weight in gold.
Kirk H

Post by Kirk H »

I've never been but always wanted to. I have a 51 GMC 3/4 ton waiting for my attention. I'm gonna try to go this year. Maybe get some truck parts and some coin op stuff. Can't go wrong.
Stranger Things pro, Funhouse 2.0, Comet, Evil Knievel, City Slicker, Special Force, Lady Luck, Pharaoh, Sorcerer, Lunar Shot, Knock Out, Flight 2K, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man, Flipper Fair.
zenbone

Post by zenbone »

Great show overall... absolutely nothing on the coin op front besides a few trade stimulators at strong high market rate. Bummed about the coin op stuff but had a great time. my wallet came back home completely in tact as even signage and automobilia is at an all time $$$$ High. I had envisioned grabbing a few cool signs for my garage and/or barcade we are building. not so much ha ha

still a fun time for sure. Talked with the Wisconsin Hot Rod radio guys for a while.