Bally Black Rose?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

Bally Black Rose?

Post by ChrisS »

So I have been playing it on the App on the Ipad and have really enjoyed it. Anyone locally have one to play.

I don't really see many of these around so I'm not sure if they play well or are incredibly popular.

Thoughts?
chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
DeaconBlooze

Re: Bally Black Rose?

Post by DeaconBlooze »

The only one I've played had some issues with all the moving plastic in the playfield - quite a bit of ball tracking. It seems like a pretty fun game otherwise.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
tullster

Post by tullster »

I had one and posted my thoughts on pinside. I'll ask the guy I sold it to if he wants to sell it. I had a box of extra parts with it too! Sorta wish I'd have hung on to it, but oh well!
rdexter

Post by rdexter »

I stumbled upon one on route in a small town know for Spotted Cow beer last fall. Assume it is still there. Its at the Ticino Pizzeria Restaurant which is located under the balcony of the
New Glarus Hotel Restaurant.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

There is one that just got posted for sale on Pinside. A bit expensive (in my opinion) and would need to be shipped, but looks nice.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.