November 9th Ballers - Chris, Lake Geneva

ChrisS

Re: November 9th Ballers - Chris, Lake Geneva

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:30 pm Adam and I are in.... Not gonna lie, it's gonna be weird bringing Dollars for this when I usually stop by the ole' Sugar Shack to help the local workforce pay for college.
It’s going to be so sweet taking dollars from the next generation of Noblings.

It just warms my heart thinking about it. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
tullster

Post by tullster »

I'm getting creeped out a bit, and it's probably going against my better judgement, but put Devin & Myself down for another donation to the cause. And if any questionable spontaneous dance starts, we're taking some wings and hitting the road! :D

Tully
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ha.

I hope you guys make it. It’s been way to long Tully.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

Chris told me to tell everyone to have fun taking my dollars when I show up for this event :)
Pinballs - MMr, MBr, TNA, CCr, Multimorphic P3, Metpro, Playball, Sopranos
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

northvibe wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:08 pm Chris told me to tell everyone to have fun taking my dollars when I show up for this event :)
What’s the exchange rate for Minnesota to Wisconsin Dollars? Better bring some extra just to be safe.....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Buck and a quarter. They are perfect for dropping into Tim’s banana hammock when the dollar dances start. :lol:
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:27 pm Buck and a quarter. They are perfect for dropping into Tim’s banana hammock when the dollar dances start. :lol:
Better not ask me to make change for you... :shock:
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Shiiit. You def haven’t been to a lot of Ballers lately. I’m like a bank. Always making change for people. Everyone and their damn $20.00 bills. :P

Turning $5’s into $1’s just so I can win them back. :D
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

ChrisS wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:27 pm Buck and a quarter. They are perfect for dropping into Tim’s banana hammock when the dollar dances start. :lol:
one for the front, one for the back?

Ugh, I hope Chris reminds me to go to the bank before hand. Otherwise, my dog is coming and I'll just let him crotch punch you. He is so cute, until he does the sack tap.
Pinballs - MMr, MBr, TNA, CCr, Multimorphic P3, Metpro, Playball, Sopranos
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

It’s go time
F4663884-2659-479E-81A5-540F91168CEE.jpeg
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ChrisS wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:12 am It’s go time

I should be jealous, but I had an opportunity to buy Diner at Expo. He wanted too much for it and the cost to restore it I would have been just as much as getting a lightly used Stern pro.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Meh... let’s get that GI murdered out in rainbow colors, and then we can see this little diamond sparkle....
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

lg40 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:11 am

I should be jealous, but I had an opportunity to buy Diner at Expo. He wanted too much for it and the cost to restore it I would have been just as much as getting a lightly used Stern pro.
Yeah I wouldn’t feel bad. That is way to much money for most system 11’s. This one includes when it’s redone. As far as I’m concerned. Don’t worry I’m jealous of the last to machines sitting in your row of pins in your basement. Every time I’m there I come home and search and search for them both. Plus yours are amazing examples of both.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Meh... let’s get that GI murdered out in rainbow colors, and then we can see this little diamond sparkle....
That’s the idea. I’m thinking purple GI throughout.

I’m changing the star post to Purple as well.

Bummer Neo doesn’t look like he is making it so he can marvel at its beauty. :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

You all better bring your dollars.

New roof last week. New Furnace today........I need to make some money back.
:lol: :roll: