August 10th Ballers - Donovan/Katie, Fond du Lac

lg40

Re: August 10th Ballers - Donovan/Katie, Fond du Lac

Post by lg40 »

I know this is kinda late,but what would everyone like for drinks?
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
MikeP

Post by MikeP »

Haven't been to one of these in awhile but will be there tonight. Looking forward to giving someone my money. :)
MikeP

Post by MikeP »

lg40 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:51 am I know this is kinda late,but what would everyone like for drinks?
I'd like to request some sort of diet soda. Thanks!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks to K&D for hosting last night. I couldn’t get enough of BK2k and BOP both are beautiful looking machine and then played so nice. I couldn’t get enough of BOP.

Thanks for the money everyone :o :shock: :D :D
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
MikeP

Post by MikeP »

Had a great time.. Thanks for being welcoming to the newbie and taking my money. ;) I did get 3rd though!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Thanks for hosting, Katie and Donovan! It was a great time as always, and thanks to Demo Man I can say "I won money" too... like anyone who ever came home from Vegas with almost-empty pockets. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Thank everyone for coming. Maybe next time I'll have Xenon playable enough to be in the tournament.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends