July 13th Ballers - Chris/Chateen, Oregon

DeaconBlooze

Re: July 13th Ballers - Chris/Chateen, Oregon

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'm really bummed I couldn't make it. I was feeling it out all day, hoping the little guy would recover and I could leave for the night guilt-free! no such luck. I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd Ballers I've missed due to sick kids.

I was really looking forward to seeing how the basement turned out. Subterranean spaces are among my favorite things.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

DeaconBlooze wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:28 pm I'm really bummed I couldn't make it. I was feeling it out all day, hoping the little guy would recover and I could leave for the night guilt-free! no such luck. I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd Ballers I've missed due to sick kids.

I was really looking forward to seeing how the basement turned out. Subterranean spaces are among my favorite things.
You could have come guilt-filled as well, we would have welcomed you just as well.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We hope to host regularly now, so we'll try to book the next one outside of flu season! :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses