April 6 League Night

LakeWIPinball

Re: April 6 League Night

Post by LakeWIPinball »

Thanks Mark! We loved the games. I am especially impressed that you have two perfect pinball spaces. That will definitely be on my mind when I buy another house.
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, and The Godfather CE.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks to everyone who came out! Sorry about the crappy internet, I'll have to put that in the message for next year's hosting. I think all the games held up pretty well, and thanks to Mike for bringing the monitor and setting up the tournament.

See you next month.
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Fantastic collection. Thanks for hosting. Food and beer was great. Really enjoy hanging with everyone.
HagenPinball

Post by HagenPinball »

Thank for hosting, Mark! Appreciate seeing your amazing collection for the first time. Had a blast!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks a lot for hosting, Mark! I had a great time! Fine people, games, food and drink. Those older Sterns were a lot of fun to play.

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Mark! Had a great time and enjoyed getting to spend time figuring out Catacomb and playing Stars as well as your other games.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.