Appleton Matchplay & 3 Strike Registration March 10th

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
TomGWI

Appleton Matchplay & 3 Strike Registration March 10th

Post by TomGWI »

Hi Everyone

Registration for my April Tournament will be Sunday March 10th at 10am.
The fee will be $40. All money goes towards food, trophies, and cash payouts for top 8 in each tournament.
Decided to do the MatchPlay followed by a 3 strike afterwards.
Tournament will be a 52 player limit.
Games list & Tournament details on the website:
https://sites.google.com/site/appletonmatchplay/

To register simply be one of the first 52 to send me an email starting at 10am on March 10th. You must then pay within 24 hours (PayPal friends & family) of registering(unless you make other arrangements with me) once you receive an email back from me that you are registered. My email is tgraf1@gmail.com
This year I decided I am not hunting anyone down for payments so be warned, if you don’t pay within the first 24 hours you will get removed and put on the waitlist. If you can’t pay in 24 hours simply contact me and make arrangements but if I don’t hear from you I will take you off once the deadline is reached.
Please understand the $40 fee is no refundable unless there is a person on the waitlist to take your spot.
TomGWI

Re: Appleton Matchplay & 3 Strike Registration March 10th

Post by TomGWI »

Registration is now open:

To register simply be one of the first 52 to send me an email starting at 10am on March 10th. You must then pay within 24 hours (PayPal friends & family) of registering(unless you make other arrangements with me) once you receive an email back from me that you are registered. My email is tgraf1@gmail.com
This year I decided I am not hunting anyone down for payments so be warned, if you don’t pay within the first 24 hours you will get removed and put on the waitlist. If you can’t pay in 24 hours simply contact me and make arrangements but if I don’t hear from you I will take you off once the deadline is reached.
Please understand the $40 fee is no refundable unless there is a person on the waitlist to take your spot.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

I have 5 spots left
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

We are full and starting the waitlist. Email tgraf1@gmail.com to be put on the waitlist

Actually sold out at 56 people.