Whatcha working on this week?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ralphwiggum

Re: Whatcha working on this week?

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris K wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:18 am No way this site is more lucrative than stripping.
While true, I only stripped to pay my way through college..... Best 17 years of my life.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ok Jokerz are done.

Starting Roller Games. Killing time till a couple parts arrive for FAmily Guy.

I want to get FG cleaned up and out of here.

RG ain’t going anywhere.
E870EEFA-B4FF-4682-8FB8-9E93D33BE51B.jpeg
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

I was working on trying to find the issue with one of the flasher on my BK2000. Yep, bad pin.
Attachments
IMG_0852[1].JPG
IMG_0853[1].JPG
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ChrisS wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:34 am Ran into a TOM a month ago at a bar out west. Made me miss mine. Fun game, good theme, and well executed rules and story.

JPOP at his finest.
Yeah, KD and I miss that machine too.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Did some impromptu messing around with Hobbit last night. Been having troubles with some drops... broken springs and one of them refuses to move at times. One thing I'll say for Jersey Jack--the test modes are freaking cool. The Drop Target Life test is really nice. They're logging the date of last actuation, and seeing all the drops actuating that day except one that hadn't moved in days? Super cool. Now all they need is to set up SMTP and email me when my table breaks. :)

I also kinda-sorta figured out the problem with my Smaug, I think. He wouldn't talk, and I think perhaps he's talking....backwards? His mouth closes when he talks and goes slack when not talking. I have to dig into the manual (such a nice manual!) and see if it's just some backwards wires or something.

I have some Scared Stiff Boogie Men arms to put on so the Boogie Men dance as originally intended. Been procrastinating on that for lack of energy, even though it should be a pretty quick change.

Also, PinGraffix has essentially stiffed me on some art blades, so I have to decide if I'm going to chargeback now or give them yet another chance to make it right.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hey Chris,

Wasn’t there a know issue that the boogie men arms caused issues with the custom sling cover? I.E. fatigue and cracking?

It might be worth reading up on. I seem to remember sometimes about it.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I hadn’t heard about that... I thought I read it was pulled from production SS for cost. I’ll definitely read up before installing, thanks!

I saw Bay Area had new sling “plastics” a while back but were out of stock when I wanted to buy. I need to check that out gain anyway cause mine have a bit of damage already.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses