Call for Hosts in 2019

Hilton

Re: Call for Hosts in 2019

Post by Hilton »

ChrisS wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:11 pm
Hilton wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 pm I am already hosting Madison league next Dec, so put me down for hosting ballers next Dec also. Ill pick a date once things get closer.
Don't you host like 6 leagues already? :lol:
I have not hosted anything for over a year now. If people prefer to go elsewhere that is cool. Figured I would toss it out if Ballers is ISO hosts
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

ChrisS wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:14 pm
Chris K wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:32 am If we can’t handle the limited pinball space, we’ll do the garage and gain another 6 pinball spots.
Sounds like its time for an addition out the back of the house. :shock:
We should have just kept the old place and slowly filled it up with pins. At least that way I’d never have to haul anything up a staircase again. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Updated the host months, also added myself for September as it's my birthday month.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD and I can host sometime in Aug. , not sure of date yet.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We finally have our basement finishing schedule figured out, so I can poke my head in here! We should have our basement done by May, but we need some slack time to to get the pins in and working, so June is probably the first month we'd be able to host.

Please mark us down tentatively for July 13th. Only saying "tentative" because we only have this one Saturday free in July, which doesn't give us much wiggle room if something comes up.
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

We are in still in need of a host for July! If you like to host, let me know!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We’ll do July! We moved last Fall and are just finishing up our basement now, so we can FINALLY host.

Games are the ones listed in my sig, unless someone has a cheap game they want to sell me so I can pad some of this extra space. :)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

lg40 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:42 am KD and I can host sometime in Aug. , not sure of date yet.
What are the chances this falls on August 10th since I will actually be home and can go. :D
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sept 14th seems like a good date for Ballers. Doesn’t it? :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ChrisS wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:59 pm
lg40 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:42 am KD and I can host sometime in Aug. , not sure of date yet.
What are the chances this falls on August 10th since I will actually be home and can go. :D
For you, I will make it happen. The 10th of Aug. it is.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sweet,

I’m in. If anyone wants to carpool I can drive. I have room for 3 more comfortably. 4 more if you are really good Freinds.......if you know what I mean.

Thanks D. That is really cool of you.

Chris
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I probably need to cancel hosting for November. I got water in my basement over the weekend, and I'm dealing with that right now. The pins are fine, but the basement will need a lot of work. I'm hoping I'll have everything back together in the next couple of months, but I just can't say for sure.

I'll gladly sign back up for that month (or a future month) should everything come together smoothly.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

If people want to make the trip to the LG I can probably host in NOv.

I need 48 hours to sort out the date. It will most be the 9th or 30th. Not sure if 30th is a hindrance for most because of the holiday.

Chris
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ok I’m good for hosting Nov 9th.

Dave is still welcome to host if we want to leave it open ended for now if J wants to.

Chris
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

ChrisS wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:31 pm Ok I’m good for hosting Nov 9th.

Dave is still welcome to host if we want to leave it open ended for now if J wants to.

Chris
Yeah, we can leave it open ended and figure it out as we get closer. Thanks for offering your space up, Chris!