2019 League Dates

u2sean

2019 League Dates

Post by u2sean »

We want to get league dates for 2019 solidified. For those that are able and willing to host, please pick one of these days. We are going to schedule league nights to regularly occur on the 1st Saturday of every month (except for Tully's Tourney, July 4th and Labor Day weekends). If there's another date you would prefer for a month you want to host, simply state it and we'll make it so now - no problem! Once your date is picked, we ask that you not change it as there are some that ask off work specifically to attend these. Reminder that Schwoegler's tourneys are scheduled the 3rd Saturday of every month. Let's see how quickly we can get this filled up! Big props to Tim and Todd Enders for being the first commitments! Tully and Kruck's have also offered to host - awesome! I will update this as spots are spoken for. Thanks everyone!

January 5 - Jimmy Leingang
February 2 - Tully
March 2- Sean Spindler
April 6 - Mark Seidler
May 4 - Mark & Laura Kruck
June 1 - Jon Zacherman
July 6 - Nick Stanton
August 10 - Tim Enders
September 7 - Todd Enders
October 5 - Greg Pitner
November 2 - Garrett Peterson
December 8 - Mark Seidler
Last edited by u2sean on Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:26 am, edited 12 times in total.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Re: 2019 League Dates

Post by Hilton »

I will take december.

May switch to sunday dec 8th if that is allowed?

Lmk. Either way, ill do dec.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hilton wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:48 pm May switch to sunday dec 8th if that is allowed?
Yup - can do! You're down. Thanks!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

thanks and perfect!

Will do something like an 11a and lunch instead of dinner for that league :)
pinballgap

Post by pinballgap »

Ill do Oct 5th
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks, Greg! You're down!
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

Sean- I'll take Jan 5 if it is still open.
I've already tightened the tilts on Avengers and Viking...
LakeWIPinball

Post by LakeWIPinball »

Sean-- which tournament format are you going with and how much longer do you think the nights will run?

Thanks,
Mark.
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, and The Godfather CE.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Feb 2nd in the Garage works for me!

Also, there are a few details to iron out, but it looks like the 9th annual Mad, Mad, Mad Pinball Tourney at Schwoeglers will be on March 15 & 16th this year. Pencil it in for now and I'll announce when I know for sure.

Tully
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

LakeWIPinball wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:26 pm Sean-- which tournament format are you going with and how much longer do you think the nights will run?
The league members have decided to keep the same format, extending it to 7 match games, and report bi-monthly to the IFPA. This means nights will run an additional hour. The board will revisit this halfway through the 2019 season and adjust down to 6 games if it's not working out well.
LakeWIPinball

Post by LakeWIPinball »

We can host March 2nd.

Mark.
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, and The Godfather CE.
LakeWIPinball

Post by LakeWIPinball »

If the middle of the year has not filled up yet please move us from March to May.

Mark.
Methos

Post by Methos »

I will take April if it’s still open.
reldnips

Post by reldnips »

Still need hosts for May June July. Who wants to?
Harlem Globetrotters, Blackout, Joker Poker
LakeWIPinball

Post by LakeWIPinball »

If the middle of the year has not filled up yet please move us from March to May.

Mark & Laura