Black Knight- Sold

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
RichPundit

Black Knight- Sold

Post by RichPundit »

Bought a Black Knight pin last year with LEDs & Topper for $1800 delivered. It worked well. Haven't played for several months cuz have epilepsy & the flashing lights are a problem. Also, high Topper doesn't fit well in my low ceiling basement.

However, recently put on the market for local sale, & the machine works except now the next ball launcher doesn't work. The 3 balls stay in place after repeated resets. The wire connections look solid, have 3 balls in place & batteries are good.

Would like 2fix & sell. Any thoughts 4fix? Make offer if interested in buying. Tx - rich (Appleton, Wisconsin)
BK GlassTopper 2017.jpg
The attachment BK Topper 2017.jpg is no longer available
The attachment BK RSide 2017.jpg is no longer available
The attachment BK PSCrop Setup Aug 1st 2017.jpg is no longer available
The attachment BK PFtop 2017.jpg is no longer available
The attachment BK PF 2017.jpg is no longer available
My lineup: Flying Circus, 4 Aces, Breakshot, Swords of Fury, Arkanoid, Olhausen pool table ...
RichPundit

Re: Black Knight 4Sale/Fix

Post by RichPundit »

"Put it in coil test and see if balls kick out to the plunger lane. If not, maybe a wire came loose on the coil. If that test is OK, remove all the balls, raise all the drop targets and go into switch test. See if all of the ball trough switches register as you roll balls into the drain. If any balls are in the lock, it could also be those switches. It won’t start unless it sees 3 balls." from TopDog @Pinside
My lineup: Flying Circus, 4 Aces, Breakshot, Swords of Fury, Arkanoid, Olhausen pool table ...
RichPundit

Re: Black Knight 4Sale/Fix

Post by RichPundit »

BK sold & gone. Huge lo$$, but experience.

How do I edit my subject to Sold or delete? Already checked FAQs. Tx - rich
Pinball GOTownMany.jpg
Pinball GOTownMany.jpg (11.03 KiB) Viewed 788 times
ralphwiggum

Re: Black Knight- Sold

Post by ralphwiggum »

I changed it for you.... For the future, just go back to your first post, click on EDIT, and then change the Subject
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
RichPundit

Re: Black Knight- Sold

Post by RichPundit »

ralphwiggum wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:15 am I changed it for you.... For the future, just go back to your first post, click on EDIT, and then change the Subject
Success.jpg