OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FEB 8th PINBALL PARTY : SE WI 53147

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
ChrisS

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FEB 8th PINBALL PARTY : SE WI 53147

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Here first. The official announcement for my Feb 8th get together. This one will be more low key then last time. Cheap Pizza, Chips and Cookies.

PLEASE BRING A 6 PACK of BEER to Share

4:00-Whenever.

Please RSVP through email or private PM. When you email I will give you the address to the house.

7:00PM $5.00 single Elimination Bubble Hockey Tourney.

Did this at my tour party and it was a lot of fun. Here is how it works. Sign up at 6:30PM. Give me your $5.00. Then we will build brackets based on how many people sign up. We will draw numbers out of a hat to fill the slots. for each round. If its an odd number one of the slots will be a "bye" out of that round. After each round we will redraw names and slots for the next round. Rinse and repeat until we have a winner. Winner takes the pot.

chris
Attachments
Picture 5.png
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Re: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FEB 8th PINBALL PARTY : SE WI 5

Post by Hilton »

will Atlantis be ready to rock ;) !!!

Sounds like a good time. Is it OK if I bring my better half?
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

sounds like fun. count me in!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

only a few weeks away now.
Attachments
Picture 8.png
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

By this time next week I hope to be getting up from a wicked hangover.

See you all in a week.

chris
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:By this time next week I hope to be getting up from a wicked hangover.

See you all in a week.

chris

Sounds like someone is ready for one of my world famous "roofie-coladas"....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sounds like someone is ready for one of my world famous "roofie-coladas"....
I'm not that easy..........Isn't that you got into the situation your in? I figure your going to move into the storage unit to make room for the third room. :D

chris