July 7th Ballers

jasonm

Re: July 7th Ballers

Post by jasonm »

List updated,we're halfway there! Plenty of space still open!
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Lets talk ride-sharing. How many of the gigantic roster of 8 people is headed up to fon du lac either from, or through the s/w of milwaukee area? We have a van.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I’m coming from Madison, so I can’t vanpool. It’ll just be me this time.

See ya all Saturday!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

epthegeek wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:59 am Lets talk ride-sharing. How many of the gigantic roster of 8 people is headed up to fon du lac either from, or through the s/w of milwaukee area? We have a van.
Chris S and I would be coming towards your direction. I'd be up for meeting at your place and then carpooling up.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Fun. Does your van allow me to text you Fun things and then the car reads it back? This could be an epic trip.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

ChrisS wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:50 pm Fun. Does your van allow me to text you Fun things and then the car reads it back? This could be an epic trip.
No, the fusion does, but it’s a lease so it won’t be going that far due to mileage limits.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
lg40

Post by lg40 »

I'm looking forward to hosting you guys and gals. We will have plenty of food.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

lg40 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:35 am I'm looking forward to hosting you guys and gals. We will have plenty of food.
Kinda hard not to have plenty of food for the numbers we're able to turn out these days. Unless you go the tiny crock pot of chili and a six pack route.
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Thanks Donovan and KD for hosting, had a super fun time! Great lineup, all the machines played and looked amazing.
Ken

Post by Ken »

epthegeek wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:01 am
lg40 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:35 am I'm looking forward to hosting you guys and gals. We will have plenty of food.
Kinda hard not to have plenty of food for the numbers we're able to turn out these days. Unless you go the tiny crock pot of chili and a six pack route.
:lol:
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Thanks for hosting, guys! KD wins “best distraction of the year”. :D
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris K wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:29 pm Thanks for hosting, guys! KD wins “best distraction of the year”. :D
Who did she kick? :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Ken

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:39 pm
Chris K wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:29 pm Thanks for hosting, guys! KD wins “best distraction of the year”. :D
Probably easier to ask who she didn't kick. :lol:
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ken wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 pm
ralphwiggum wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:39 pm
Probably easier to ask who she didn't kick. :lol:
Lol...

I found some footage of KD before her pinball days...
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (1.81 MiB) Viewed 3108 times
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I don't remember who was asking about the Nightmare Before Christmas pin coming to expo -- but I asked Mark, and he is planning to bring it to expo.