April Ballers on the 28th @ Tully's *Cancelled*

jasonm

April Ballers on the 28th @ Tully's *Cancelled*

Post by jasonm »

I know this is short notice, which is my fault. Been talking with Mark S, who's looking to host April ballers. Would people be in for the Saturday the 28th? If so, let me know. I'll drum up interest at MGC as well, and we can see what happens. If not, Mark sounds pretty busy for May, so we'll have to find another host.

** UPDATE: Cancelling April 28th event. Tully will be hosting June 9th, invites to come.
Ken

Re: April Ballers on the 28th?

Post by Ken »

That's the same day as Tom's tourney just so you know.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:18 pm That's the same day as Tom's tourney just so you know.

Toms tourney is sold out, so this could be nice for those that did not get registered for that.

just sayin...
TMFish

Post by TMFish »

Ken wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:18 pm That's the same day as Tom's tourney just so you know.
Many of the better players will be at Tom's?

I think I can make this one. Thanks for hosting Mark.

Tim
Methos

Post by Methos »

This one is going to have to be rescheduled as both Ian and I will be attending Tom's event. Sorry for the false start. Another date will be coming shortly.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Methos wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:06 am This one is going to have to be rescheduled as both Ian and I will be attending Tom's event. Sorry for the false start. Another date will be coming shortly.
Just leave the doors unlocked Mark. We will take care of everything and leave the left over beer in the fridge :)
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Methos wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:06 am This one is going to have to be rescheduled as both Ian and I will be attending Tom's event. Sorry for the false start. Another date will be coming shortly.
Curse your sudden, but inevitable, betrayal.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

If someone else would like to host instead, we could do a small event. Or I like Hilton's idea!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

It would be waaay easier if the hometown boys weren't there, too. :)

In any case, I've got work stuff that's gonna tie me up until the May 19th weekend. Hopefully I can make it to Mark's, May is a great time to hang out in the indoor/outdoor pinball palace!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Re: April Ballers on the 28th? Host?

Post by ChrisS »

Ohhh. Resched. May 19th is the day I fly home from tour.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
jasonm

Re: April Ballers on the 28th? Host?

Post by jasonm »

Update: Tully offered to host the 28th. I'm good for doing something, even if we get a small number of people. I know this is the same day as Tom's tournament, but let me know if you're in for Tully's.
Ken

Post by Ken »

epthegeek wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:19 am
Curse your sudden, but inevitable, betrayal.
+1 for the awesome FireFly reference!
lg40

Re: April Ballers on the 28th @ Tully's

Post by lg40 »

KD and I won't be able to make it this week. Way to much overtime.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
friengineer

Post by friengineer »

What city is the host in? Depending on where it is, I might be able to swing a few folks.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Miiiight be able to make it on the 28th. I'd love to, but I might have to work. Mark me down as a maybe?
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses