A couple of TSPP for sale

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

A couple of TSPP for sale

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hey guys,

The guy I buy all my Chuck E Cheese Sterns from is sending me a couple of more Simpsons Pinball Party. I pretty much just buy everything he offers to get the stuff I really want, and pass on the stuff I already have to everyone else at my cost (gotta buy it all to keep doing business with him).

It looks like I have 2 more TSPP coming in and if anyone is interested, please let me know. All of them have had pretty decent cabinets with mostly flipper button wear covered up by the newer style Stern Cabinet rails. Will post here for awhile before I broadcast to the larger collector base outside WI.

My cost on them is 3k each (I pay $2800 each for them, plus shipping is $200-300 depending on the day), so if you want one playable, but unshopped, 3k is the price. If you don't want to do the work on them and want one fully shopped out, the price is 3300-3400 depnding on the final parts list cost.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Re: A couple of TSPP for sale

Post by Hilton »

Great price! Wish I had some cash flow as this is a title I really want to try for a bit at some point.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Holy crap, these will be here sooner than I thought (possibly by the end of this week). If anyone is interested in one, just shoot me a PM and you can come check them out in person.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Did have to post this on Pinside, I didn't expect these to come so fast. Priority given to the locals first. Normally these would go in storage but I have two cars and two motorcycles in there right now :(
Current Collection
Ken

Post by Ken »

PM sent.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Ken, did you snag one? Quietly building a really nice collection over there...
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Post by Ken »

Figure I better build a collection with Tim prices. I shouldn't really buy this one but I'm going to anyway. Merry X-mas to me :)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:Figure I better build a collection with Tim prices. I shouldn't really buy this one but I'm going to anyway. Merry X-mas to me :)

congrats! A good deep game and will really make a diverse lineup with your other 2!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Nice! congrats!

I agree, this will be a real nice compliment to WCS (not sure on ES since I've never actually played one).
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

also, one game closer to hosting MADcity flippers :)
PaulyB18

Post by PaulyB18 »

Grats Ken!! Awesome!