March 10 League

LakeWIPinball

Re: March 10 League

Post by LakeWIPinball »

Thanks Sean! Despite bringing up the rear we enjoyed playing on your beautiful collection. Great games!
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, The Godfather CE, and Jaws LE.
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

Thanks so much for hosting. It was a ton of fun, and I'm glad to be getting back in the swing of things.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks for hosting Sean! All your games looked and played amazing. Nice work and tons of fun to play! Great seeing everyone again too.

Todd
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks everyone for attending last night - even though I didn't play well, I had a great time! Sorry the dogs weren't friendlier. The little guy was SUPER stressed out with all the people. We're pretty sure he was previously owned by someone elderly, so this put him completely out of his element. Time to go make a mess out of the basement again! Til next month...

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Awesome times, great playing games, great pulled pork... :D
CftBL

Post by CftBL »

Thanks for hosting Sean. The games were great and the food was fantastic!
Creature from the Black Lagoon, Twilight Zone, Star Wars Premium, Hobbit