Feb Ballers. - 17th of Feb

jasonm

Re: Feb Ballers. - 17th of Feb

Post by jasonm »

Dollar games at the sugar shack sound messy.....

Current list here. We're at 20, maybe 21 (depending on Dave M) people.

1. Chris S.
2. Jason
3. Dave B.
4. Chris K.
5. Chateen
6. Dave M. (maybe?)
7. Greg B
8. Greg G.
9. Tim F
10. KD
11. Donovan
12. Eric
13. Liz
14. Tully
15. Devin
16. Jamie
17. Jimmy
18. JZ
19. Neo
20. +1
21. Tim N.
22 -> 24 - ???
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I had everything lined up to make this, but our household picked the worst time to get the flu. I'm going to have to pull out. Really bummed to miss it, I was looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

My chances just keep getting better. :D Sorry to hear that Dave. The flu is no joke this year. Hope all are feeling better.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Bummer, Dave. Sorry to hear you guys got tagged. You know when you see the news and they are showing maps of which states are “epidemic”, it’s a bad one. I hope your family recovers quickly.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Couple drops (Tim N., Dave B. and Jimmy), updating the list.

1. Chris S.
2. Jason
3. Chris K.
4. Chateen
5. Dave M. (maybe?)
6. Greg B
7. Greg G.
8. Tim F
9. KD
10. Donovan
11. Eric
12. Liz
13. Tully
14. Devin
15. Jamie
16. JZ
17. Neo
18. +1
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We had a great time as always at Chris’! Thanks for hosting! Your meat is delicious. :shock:
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ha. Thanks Chris. Donovan and I were discussing that its just a great group of people to hang with and play pinball. Its also nice every once and a while to win a few dollars.

J. Where did I end up in the standings. I'm hoping for 10th. :lol:

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Man, it sucks I missed this.... I had my one single ready to bankroll the rest of my night.... You guys are using the bracket software now, right? If so, do you have a results link somewhere?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

I'm going to start using the matchplay event software going forward. Still did pen and paper this time, which, while wasn't horrible; I'd rather just use the software.

Chris - I'm fairly sure out of 17 people I was 15 or something. Eh, at least the food and drinks were good! I'll post the final results tonight once I'm back home.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD, Jamie and I had a great time like always. The food was delicious. I'm pretty proud of KD winning Sat. and now the truth is revealed that she is a better player then I. :(
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Results:

KD - 24 ($70)
JZ - 22 ($50)
Tully - 20 ($30)
Devin - 20
Eric - 19
Chris S - 19
Jamie - 17
Tim F - 17
Chris K - 16
+1 - 15
Donovan - 14
Chateen - 14
Greg G - 13
Neo - 13
Greg B - 12
Jason - 10
Liz - 7

Side game - Neo ($20)
tullster

Post by tullster »

Thanks for hosting Chris!

Great food, people and Pinball! I lucked out and played well with the bonus of barely beating Devin in the tie for 3rd place. Great time as always. Thanks!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Nice. Just our of the money......again