Sat, Dec 30th > 5pm start

Hilton

Re: Sat, Dec 30th > 5pm start

Post by Hilton »

First post updated with tally, directions/parking stuff. Looking forward to the good times. With only 10 of us in attendance it will likely be a short night so if anyone has other weekend plans you will be able to make it out to celebrate the new year early :)

Guessing this will be our first league night featuring no DMDs.

If things go quicker than anticipated at Eric's please shoot me a text if anyone is coming from there and wants to swing by. I am guessing it is directly on the way home for many of you.

Based on attendance/ current standings, congrats to Ryan, Tim, and Bryon for taking top 3 this year.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Sorry, but Brodde and I cannot make this one. Normally we are around over NYE but this year going up north to celebrate my folks 50th.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
HagenPinball

Post by HagenPinball »

Hey all! First post ever here...winning! I believe Tim and I are riding together to Eric’s so I may be able to stop by after if Tim and/or myself are going to try to play. I guess it depends on whether or not we play well.

-Mark H.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Looking like games for league will be starlight, warlock, viking, andromeda, and ebd

That should give us ample variety and challenge and 2 games with multiball possibilities.

Planning on glass nickel for pizza. Any requests? Lmk
tullster

Post by tullster »

We've got Devin last minute for the holidays and I'd like to add him as a sub.

Mmmm...Pizza.... :D

Tully
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

tullster wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:32 pm We've got Devin last minute for the holidays and I'd like to add him as a sub.

Mmmm...Pizza.... :D

Tully
sounds great. bring him along. Remind him that both Cubs and Bears gear is welcome in the Jones house!
Karl

Post by Karl »

I will not be able to make it.
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Yes, I'll be there... outta town plans have disintegrated...lookin forward to the pin line-up and hangin out for our last leagie night and Almost New Years!
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Had a great time last night! Truly a unique collection with all the great playing 80's titles - always enjoy mixing things up. Thanks to both Hilton and Heidi for hosting!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

u2sean wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:34 pm Had a great time last night! Truly a unique collection with all the great playing 80's titles - always enjoy mixing things up. Thanks to both Hilton and Heidi for hosting!

- Sean
Thanks Sean. It was fun, just wish more of the members could have made it.

sign us up for the 2019 season :D

Or if someone needs to bail on hosting for this next year.
CftBL

Post by CftBL »

Thank you for hosting Hilton! I really enjoyed getting to play the great variety of pins you have.

Cheers!
Creature from the Black Lagoon, Twilight Zone, Star Wars Premium, Hobbit
tullster

Post by tullster »

Thanks for hosting Hilton & Heidi! Great time on some unique games. Devin enjoyed playing them more than I expected, which was way cool.

Tully