Sat, Dec 30th > 5pm start

Hilton

Re: Sat, Dec 30th > 5pm start

Post by Hilton »

ok. we can adjust based on # of people coming.

Speaking of, whom else is coming :)
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Can I have Will or Mark as my sub?

I wasn’t sure how that worked for subs.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I honestly have no idea how the subs list works. I don't think it needs any sponsorship and get the impression it is just up to the host to ok as they see fit. I looked back at the published rules and it says subs should come from the approved list, but I don't know what,where the list is. If there is a list, can a board member please email it to me and I can send out invites to fill up the roster for dec meeting.

Either way, Morgan, Will, and Mark are welcome to attend if the board says they are on the approved list,I would just like confirmation for head count, food reasons.

chris K is welcome of course also as i know he is approved sub.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Sorry, I can't make it due to Christmas celebrations that weekend out of town. Any of the subs are welcome to take my spot. Bummer as you have a killer lineup of rare games I'd like to play!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Bummer mike. Family first though.

Cheers
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

If it’s okay to reach out to Will to be my sub, I’d like too.

But I’ll wait until I get an official go.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Will is unable to make it (he'll be in Vegas) and Mark is going to Eric's tourney already so hoping he can make it.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Methos

Post by Methos »

Hilton wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:47 am I honestly have no idea how the subs list works. I don't think it needs any sponsorship and get the impression it is just up to the host to ok as they see fit. I looked back at the published rules and it says subs should come from the approved list, but I don't know what,where the list is. If there is a list, can a board member please email it to me and I can send out invites to fill up the roster for dec meeting.

Either way, Morgan, Will, and Mark are welcome to attend if the board says they are on the approved list,I would just like confirmation for head count, food reasons.

chris K is welcome of course also as i know he is approved sub.
If a sub wants to attend and sees a spot is open, they just need to respond in the thread. This was the list at the start of the year.

Last Name First Name
Beimborn Dave
Enders Todd
Bauman Scott
Mazerek Jason
Guerra Devin
Krueger Chris
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

I should be there. Weather would be the only reason I shouldn't be.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Boyo25guy

Post by Boyo25guy »

I’m signed up to play at Eric’s, but am really hoping to be able to get back in time to play. Even if I’m late, I’m planning on stopping by.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Boyo25guy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:30 am I’m signed up to play at Eric’s, but am really hoping to be able to get back in time to play. Even if I’m late, I’m planning on stopping by.
Hoping you guys that opted to play Eric's can make it but since he is running 2 full events, I would expect it to run just as late as Tom's double event days.

Good luck up there and wish there was not the conflict to begin with.

Unfortunately we are busy every other weekend in Dec, otherwise we could move league night.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Given the conflicting events, can people please provide a firm commitment to attend or not. even if you are attending Erics, I still would like to know accurate head count for preparation and sub invites.

I would like to send out an email sooner rather than later since subs likely have plans for the holiday weekend.
Methos

Post by Methos »

We are in on Eric's tournament so likely will not be attending.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

For those attending Eric's tournament and are planning to make league in time, we should be putting them in the headcount with the assumption that it ends in time.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I was updating headcount based on what each member said.

Tim and nick said they would be coming after Eric's.
Mark said he and Ian likely won't.

if anyone wants to clarify, then please do.

Looks like a light list of attendees for this month.