FS: HMM Sold

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
BigDaddyBanjo

FS: HMM Sold

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

I have a nice Bally Heavy Metal Meltdown for sale.

Playfield stripped, cleaned, touched up very nicely and Varathaned. All rubber replaced and LED's added throughout so it is bright and shiny, true to it's rock concert theme. The plastics and ramps are original and have some wear and cracks at the entrance, but nothing major and I added ramp protectors to cover it and avoid any further damage.

All mechs have been recently removed, cleaned or replaced and readjusted. I have had the game for 4+ years and have never had much trouble with it, so I have done no work on the boards. This game is fully functional, looks awesome and plays fast!

Backglass is in pretty good shape and the cab is not bad either, although both do have some scuffs and flaws (it is more than 30 years old after all!).

I hate to let this one go, but you can't keep them all...

Asking $1400.00

Will post pix soon

Garrett
Last edited by BigDaddyBanjo on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
BigDaddyBanjo

Re: FS: HMM

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Here are a few pix, will try to post more later as I have time. This game really does look very nice! I am going to post on Pinside in a week or two, but want to give the WP crew first shot. Reach out with an offer, probably not looking to trade this time though.
Attachments
IMG_20170316_220948.jpg
IMG_20170316_221541.jpg
IMG_20161018_222836.jpg
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I've played this game on past league nights at Garrett's and it's a lot of fun and plays great! It also has the greatest music in the history of pinball :D If I wasn't saving money for an Alien I would be all over this!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Agreed on the music. Every HMM has a tiny bit of Eddie Van Halen's soul sprinkled over the sound board. :D
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Very tempting.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty