February 18th Ballers Night

epthegeek

February 18th Ballers Night

Post by epthegeek »

Ok, so the phpBB still shows 'Sup Febs?' for the title of the old thread on the front page, and since we're short on time, I figured I'd repost to get the proper title on it. It's only a freakin' week away!

The question was: Do we have a February date? Anybody?

The answer was: Nope!

So I'm hosting. On the 18th. Everybody make sure you've read the latest Patterson, as there will be discussion and bring your knitting needles so we can spin a yarn while sipping pumpkin spice lattes*

*None of those things will happen, we'll just be slapping balls. You'll get to help beta test, not one, but TWO unreleased ColorDMD games if you come. Hell, maybe 3, if I get much done on that one before the 18th. Good times, right?
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Chris K

Re: February 18th Ballers Night

Post by Chris K »

I'm in for ball slapping, if there's room!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
TMFish

Post by TMFish »

I will be attending Wisconcin's infamous "Ballers for Dollars" next Saturday.

Thanks for hosting.

Tim
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I'm not sure if we should be happy we're infamous, or affronted that he can't get the state right. All I told him was "Don't mention CPM, that folded. Throw in Ballers For Dollars instead".

Quick poll (if anybody pays attention): Ironman - put it back to stock for use, or leave it as Ironman HD for fun?
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
netcivil

Post by netcivil »

2 cents from someone who has yet to attend but admired the Iron Man HD work, I'd vote Iron Man HD!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

epthegeek wrote:I'm not sure if we should be happy we're infamous, or affronted that he can't get the state right. All I told him was "Don't mention CPM, that folded. Throw in Ballers For Dollars instead".
huh?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

epthegeek wrote:
Quick poll (if anybody pays attention): Ironman - put it back to stock for use, or leave it as Ironman HD for fun?

HD 100%
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

TMFish wrote:I will be attending Wisconcin's infamous "Ballers for Dollars" next Saturday.
Thanks for hosting.
Tim
epthegeek wrote:I'm not sure if we should be happy we're infamous, or affronted that he can't get the state right. All I told him was "Don't mention CPM, that folded. Throw in Ballers For Dollars instead".
Hilton wrote:huh?
It's from the middle of the ColorDMD announcement about TWD.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

missed that. thx for clarification.

Wish we could make it but ohter plans that night and time is ticking on my Viking restoration and getting games ready for MGC.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I had no idea CPM folded..... What the hell? That was about as strong as a league could get..... Posting the calendar invite now. thanks "best friend"! :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Count me in.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:Quick poll (if anybody pays attention): Ironman - put it back to stock for use, or leave it as Ironman HD for fun?
HD fo' sho'
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

I'm in as well!

Greg B
Ken

Post by Ken »

I'd love to come if there is room!
pinballgap

Post by pinballgap »

I'll be ou of town.Sad I will miss out on great time and collection Happy to be out adventureing in Arizona
Thanks for the invite