FS: GTL Cactus Jacks $1100 - sold

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
FrankJ

FS: GTL Cactus Jacks $1100 - sold

Post by FrankJ »

I'll classify this as decent -
-Cabinet is rough
-Playfield is average. It is mylared. There are some small chips (less than 1/4 inch)in the mylar in the center section of the playfield. I found broken playfield glass in the cabinet, so I assume there is a connection. There is minor wear near the pop bumpers and upper lanes where the paint is beginning to wear to wood. It is barely noticeable when playing, but noticeable upon inspection.
-NOS translight installed a few months ago.
-Upper display works fine. Lower display has a ' that shows up in the upper letter/number. It is in the display board, since a known working display works 100% in the game.
-Game is working 100%

Located in Waterford, WI

Frank Brown
Attachments
right head.jpg
right.jpg
left head.jpg
left.jpg
lower playfield.jpg
playfield.jpg
front view.jpg
Last edited by FrankJ on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ralphwiggum

Re: FS: GTL Cactus Jacks $1100

Post by ralphwiggum »

Damn.... per insert, this has to be the best deal on a pinball machine out there!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
FrankJ

Re: FS: GTL Cactus Jacks $1100

Post by FrankJ »

Tons of inserts, 8 drop targets, two ramps, multi-ball, hurry-up modes, and more.

German, country & western, polka'ing cactus's (cacti for you purists). Goal is to throw fruit at the band. I wonder what was going on at GTL at the time to allow this theme to get made.

Simple GTL System 3 bang the ball around fun.