2017 Waun-a-Pinball Tournament

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
tullster

2017 Waun-a-Pinball Tournament

Post by tullster »

The dates for the 7th annual Waun-a-Pinball Tournament are March 3 & 4!!

Limited to 64 Competitors, so check out the website and e-mail us your name to sign up NOW

http://www.waunapinballtourney.com/

waunapinball@gmail.com
Ken

Re: 2017 Waun-a-Pinball Tournament

Post by Ken »

In like Flynn! Can't wait!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'll be on baby watch at that time, so I can't commit to this year. I'll swing out if I can, though!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Chateen and I are in! :geek:
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I heard rumor that this is getting close to sold out...

Better get your registration in ASAP. One of my favorite events of the entire year!
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Hilton wrote:I heard rumor that this is getting close to sold out...

Better get your registration in ASAP. One of my favorite events of the entire year!
you "heard" a rumor or you're starting a rumor? either way, i am in.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

lol.

I heard over 40 people registered in the first 24hrs :)

Get that brother of yours to come up also. We need the cool kingpin guy to spice the joint up a bit.
tullster

Post by tullster »

The Games that will be used for the Waun-a Pinball Tournament have been decided! :D We'll start setting them up Friday February 24th. Games are subject to change, but it looks like...

Qualifying - Ghostbusters Pro / Jackbot / Jokerz / Sorcerer / Wrestlemania Pro.

Side Tournament - Avengers Pro / The Shadow

All 7 Games will be used for the playoffs.

Two-Ball Tournament - NASCAR

Special Thanks to the Madison Pinball Guys for providing a few games this year!!

There are a few of spots left, so if you or someone you know need to sigh up, please do!

http://www.waunapinballtourney.com/

Thanks and see you in a month!!
tullster

Post by tullster »

Waun-a-Pinball bump with less that two weeks to go. We've been floating around 60 out of 64 players in the past couple of weeks, and just hit 61, with 3 spots remaining.

The plaques have been ordered, envelopes stuffed and the games are almost ready!
tullster

Post by tullster »

64 Players signed up and officially sold out! BOOM!!

I'm sure there will be a few no-shows, so if anyone still wants in, send in your name and we'll put you on the wait list. Any open spots will be filled Saturday at 12:30pm.

Thanks to all who signed up!!

Tully
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Can't wait to hang out and play some pinball! We'll be there on Saturday, hope to see you guys then!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
nardmacmke

Post by nardmacmke »

Hey Tully,

Will there be practice time on Friday during the earlier part of the day, or is tomorrow the last opportunity?

Thanks!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

nardmacmke wrote:Hey Tully,

Will there be practice time on Friday during the earlier part of the day, or is tomorrow the last opportunity?

Thanks!

Tully is not always on here so I can answer for last year and assume it will be the same. On Friday, games were available all day up till shortly before the 6pm qualifying time. At around 530 last year, we turned them off to change things into tournament that were not already in tourney and also tried to fix and last minute issues form the report log.

I presume it will be similar to last year.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

also of note, If anyone experiences Jbot resets, please let us know. We have never had any issues with it till this week. We discovered yesterday that 5 games were on the same cicuit and Jbot was of course the bearer fo this. We put it on a different circuit last night and it appears to be solid.

That said, if it is not, let us know ASAP so we can try to rebuild bridge rect section prior to tourney start on Friday.
nardmacmke

Post by nardmacmke »

Hilton wrote:
nardmacmke wrote:Hey Tully,

Thanks!

Tully is not always on here so I can answer for last year and assume it will be the same. On Friday, games were available all day up till shortly before the 6pm qualifying time. At around 530 last year, we turned them off to change things into tournament that were not already in tourney and also tried to fix and last minute issues form the report log.

I presume it will be similar to last year.

thanks!