For Sale- Arcade Racing Sim- $300

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

For Sale- Arcade Racing Sim- $300

Post by ralphwiggum »

I am buying a dual racing setup, so it is time to part with my racing sim setup.

For $300 you get the full cabinet minus the PS3 I am using with it.

So you get the Logitech G27 force feedback wheel, pedals, and shifter, the Samsung 32" LCD tv, and the Indy 500 cabinet. Drop in a PS3 or pc, and you are ready to go.... Setup with a PS3 would take about 30 seconds.

The Indy 500 is on wheels and can be rolled around for easy movement.

I have a walkout basement you can back right up to for easy loading.
Attachments
IMG_20161203_164844385.jpg
IMG_20161203_164858909.jpg
IMG_20161203_164910068.jpg
IMG_20161203_164916862.jpg
IMG_20161203_164932888_HDR.jpg
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Re: For Sale- Arcade Racing Sim- $300

Post by ChrisS »

Now this is a great deal for someone. Just need a little space.

GLWTS

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

it really is... just the g27 gear goes for 250+....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

It's a nice solid setup for sure. It's way more stable than my wheel stand.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

PM sent. Great deal and I've already got the PS3 and games. Just need to make sure I can fit it in the basement!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Where are your kids going to sit and watch minecraft youtube videos?!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

jasonm wrote:Where are your kids going to sit and watch minecraft youtube videos?!

Yeah, it is going to be weird having to figure out how to hack need for speed carbon to play youtube videos.... LOL
Current Collection
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

MikeS wrote:PM sent. Great deal and I've already got the PS3 and games. Just need to make sure I can fit it in the basement!
Glad you're going to get it Mike. I love playing Tim's setup but there's no way I could get this thing into my basement. You do have the perfect setup for getting it into your basement, as long as it fits through your door. :lol:

Todd
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

pinball4ever wrote:
MikeS wrote:PM sent. Great deal and I've already got the PS3 and games. Just need to make sure I can fit it in the basement!
Glad you're going to get it Mike. I love playing Tim's setup but there's no way I could get this thing into my basement. You do have the perfect setup for getting it into your basement, as long as it fits through your door. :lol:

Todd

Speaking of games fitting into a basement, I am still trying to get creative on how I am going to get a pair of these in there....
Attachments
nfscarbon.jpg
Current Collection
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

ralphwiggum wrote:
pinball4ever wrote:

Todd

Speaking of games fitting into a basement, I am still trying to get creative on how I am going to get a pair of these in there....
I imagine drivers like that come apart. Usually most larger machines I've dealt with break down to: seat/monitor/marquee. If that'll actually fit through your patio door, well, that's another question. If you need help moving stuff in, just give me a call.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

pinball4ever wrote:

Todd
Thanks Todd,
Tim took measurements and it should be able to fit in my door pretty easily if I disassemble and take the control panel off. it's probably a good thing our kids are still young enough that they won't have their driver's licenses for quite a few years. I can only imagine all the speeding tickets I'd have if I grew up with a racing simulator in my house :lol: Pole Position and Rad Racer don't quite compare...

Tim, your kids are never going to touch your pins once you have both of those Carbon's setup! We may as well all start calling dibs on all your machines now :D
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I can't wait to see what cool things are hiding under that machine when you finally move it.

:lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

game is sold and gone.... thanks everyone!
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

How many Lego men did you find.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:How many Lego men did you find.

now if i move the bowler, that is an entirely different story....
Current Collection