2015 Member Interest List

Methos

Re: 2015 Member Interest List

Post by Methos »

Is July 26th a go at Daves? I can't find a thread or confirmation on it yet, although I might have missed it.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Yup, I posted it here (viewtopic.php?f=15&t=112&start=15), maybe I should have created another discussion thread.. I'll do that now!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Mark, you can also see the first post of the detailed schedule info. Once someone posts their hosting info, I always update that first post.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Methos

Post by Methos »

I figured it was out there somewhere - but I have the patience of a flea, so I gave up looking after a few min. :D
tullster

Post by tullster »

I think I've got all the ballot/surveys I'm gonna get for the 2015 season in. My thought is since a lot of you will be at Pooley's on Wednesday, we could open them then? I don't want to interfere with the proceedings in any way, so my thought is I'll try to be there about 5:30 and will wait until at least 3 - 4 League members are present (no later that 6pm)... Competition starts at 6:30.

If anyone objects and would rather do it at League night in July or Aug, let me know or chime in here.

Tully
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I should be able to make it to Pooley's early tomorrow Tully. See you guys there!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to pooleys (don't get home until around 6:30pm) but I'm all for you guys going over the results of the election and not waiting until league on the 26th.
-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I'll be at Pooley's tonight, but not until 6:15pm or so. I say crack open the results/surveys tonight. Thanks again for organizing, Tully!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I am 100% in as well and can host again. The butler said he really liked you guys even if Heavy Metal Meltdown did not. lol :twisted:
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

OK, I think I'm still in.... I don't see any recent posts in any of the conversations. What's happening to our league now??
Lance Green
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
tullster

Post by tullster »

The last 2014 meeting is at Todd's on Oct 4th. I'm sure there will be a thread started about it soon.

After that, we'll start organizing for next year. We've done a few things already, so it'll fall into place quickly.

Hope to see most of you'z on the 4th!
Ran

Post by Ran »

tullster wrote:The last 2014 meeting is at Todd's on Oct 4th. I'm sure there will be a thread started about it soon.

After that, we'll start organizing for next year. We've done a few things already, so it'll fall into place quickly.

I'll be there!
Really looking forward to experiencing Todd's lineup!
-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
Ken

Post by Ken »

tullster wrote:The last 2014 meeting is at Todd's on Oct 4th. I'm sure there will be a thread started about it soon.

REALLY glad this date was picked. Been waiting to hear the date for a while as I'm busy or out of town every other Saturday.
Thanks Todd! :)