Madison Pinball: ALT BREW; open Tues-Sat; 9+ games now

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Re: Madison Pinball: ALT BREW; open Tues-Sat; 9+ games now

Post by Hilton »

thanks for stopping out guys!

Glad you liked the joint. I am a fan of it also.

Wish I coudl find an extra 10k lying around and build a second story on the fermenting room for more pinball :)
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Yup, it was a really nice joint. Wish it was closer. You totally need to get payrange out there ;) I hate having to carry around quarters.

Aliens I think could be good, but something was up with it not showing shots correctly with the inserts. For example, I started Find Jonesy and it never lit which shots I was supposed to hit and which I wasn't. So I was pretty much just flailing away and guessing.
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

BrewNinja wrote: You totally need to get payrange out there ;) I hate having to carry around quarters.
Payrange is sweet, that should be everywhere :)
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

BrewNinja wrote:Yup, it was a really nice joint. Wish it was closer. You totally need to get payrange out there ;) I hate having to carry around quarters.

Aliens I think could be good, but something was up with it not showing shots correctly with the inserts. For example, I started Find Jonesy and it never lit which shots I was supposed to hit and which I wasn't. So I was pretty much just flailing away and guessing.

yeah, still having some light issues on the pre-production parts of that game. I am hoping we get some resolution on that from Heighway.

As for payrange, it is honestly VERY expensive to buy, they take a % forever, and not used very much my the majority of people. In other words, it is a poor investment and it will be years before we even come close to making sense for the units will already purchased. If it was used more it would be great, since money is a PITA :) Appreciate the feedback on it, but it just does not make sense compared to putting a dollar changer and DBVs on games. We do have a few more units which you will see on games at Maria's soon, but that is in lieu of having a change machine there currently.
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Hilton wrote:
BrewNinja wrote:Yup, it was a really nice joint. Wish it was closer. You totally need to get payrange out there ;) I hate having to carry around quarters.

yeah, still having some light issues on the pre-production parts of that game. I am hoping we get some resolution on that from Heighway.

As for payrange, it is honestly VERY expensive to buy, they take a % forever, and not used very much my the majority of people. In other words, it is a poor investment and it will be years before we even come close to making sense for the units will already purchased. If it was used more it would be great, since money is a PITA :) Appreciate the feedback on it, but it just does not make sense compared to putting a dollar changer and DBVs on games. We do have a few more units which you will see on games at Maria's soon, but that is in lieu of having a change machine there currently.
Ah, everyone has to have their cut!
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Ahhh...that sucks. I'm just one of those crazy people who dont ever carry cash on them, so it was convenient. I get why you dont want to buy more then. Good to know though.
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I500 is now out at Alt Brew.

Check it out while you can :)