June 21st Lineup and discussion

Ran

Re: June 21st Lineup and discussion

Post by Ran »

Last night was a blast! Thanks again for all the hospitality Mike. And even though your whirlwind blatantly my made fun of me then kicked my dog it's still the sexiest whirlwind in all of Wisconsin.
And thanks to everyone for being so cool to Trevor. He had a ton of fun!
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks for hosting, Mike! That's an awesome room you've got down there - loved the playfield art on the walls, big screen and all the other decor. Games played great, and the food was delicious. That had to be the thickest burger I've ever had! It was fun to see everyone again (as always) and meet Trevor as well. Hope to see everyone next month!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Thanks for hosting! It was nice seeing everyone, too! See you next month!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I am still trying to catch my breath from walking up that driveway.... What a great house, with a great view.... The pinball machines weren't bad either, just wish I could have played them a little better :D

Thanks Mike for a great night, I had a blast!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

noncommittaldave wrote:Thanks for hosting! It was nice seeing everyone, too! See you next month!
Dude you had the biggest night out of all of us.... That night made your averages kick in, so I think it was worth around 50 points for you last night! (Don't spend them all in one place)

We had the triple rarity last night- A Dave M. sighting, a clean sweep (nice job Paul O!) and a clean defeat (great job Ken K!)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks guys! It was my pleasure hosting and getting to share my collection with everyone. I had a blast! Glad you like the new house and gameroom as well.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Methos wrote:And the best part was a now have a fellow brother in the "only 4 points" club. (sorry Ken) 8-)
No need to be sorry, I'd be in any club with you Mark! ;)
tullster

Post by tullster »

Glad I could make it, but bummed I couldn't stick around. Nice set-up Mike! I got halfway back to the shop and almost turned around because I realized I'd forgotten to play a game of Flash Gordon!!. Next time for sure!!
Great to see almost everyone!

Tully
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Dont worry Tully, none of us actually played Flash Gordon last night... pretty sure it played all of us...
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Looks like I missed a good time. Was Roy Clark used or will Todd E take the title as first to offer a cocktail pin for league competition?

Congrats to Paul O on the perfect night. Quite a feet of epicness, espesially on Mike's collection!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hilton wrote:Looks like I missed a good time. Was Roy Clark used or will Todd E take the title as first to offer a cocktail pin for league competition?
Alas no Roy Clark in competitive play. And I spent all that time on the internet looking up the rules and plotting my strategy too! :)
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks for hosting Mike!

Had an awesome time - great food, great people, and a sweet house to boot! It was crazy playing games that were essentially new with your playfield swaps. I'm sure it was a lot of work, but what a huge difference it makes. :o