I finally quit pinside

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
noncommittaldave

Re: I finally quit pinside

Post by noncommittaldave »

duplicate. deleting 1st comment bc i'm a weirdo. :lol:
Last edited by noncommittaldave on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
noncommittaldave

the lunatics are running the asylum over there and the mods are doing too much work policing very benign content IMHO. No loss at all, for me.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

noncommittaldave wrote:
ChrisS wrote:
noncommittaldave wrote:
Is this your slow slide out of the hobby? If so I call dibs on BSD since I missed out on Jackbot. :o :shock: :lol:

I am going to wait until summer comes to make that decision. I like playing pins with the windows/patio door open at night with all the lights off. I don't do winter pinball.

Beard Bro #2 is ahead of you in line for BSD. He asked about it at the first MRP and i told him he had dibs then. Gotta follow dibs. :lol:

Which one is #2? :D If its Dave he said he has to many already so don't waste his time. Just send it my way. :lol:

No worries my friend. Either way. LETS PLAY SOME PINBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Compared to other forums I've been on, pinside doesn't seem bad at all. It's still the biggest/busiest place to jump in and regurgitate pinball anything.

From a readabilty/usability angle, pinside is probably the best forum I've ever used, speaking of the software only, that is.

I guess I don't take any of it serious enough but the stupid crap/bickering doesn't really bother me. I just read around it.

There's the tiltforums if you're more interested in just the competitive angle.

All that being the case though, I certainly wouldn't be against more traffic here with you yokels either.

:P
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Would be nice if people on Pinside could just be themselves instead of thinking they have to create some kind of character to play online. I get tired of sorting out what is B.S. from what it real. I will stay there for now mostly because I like to see updates on what is coming up.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

epthegeek wrote: There's the tiltforums if you're more interested in just the competitive angle.

At first look I thought this said TITforums........I got all excited thinking I missed something.

:lol:

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

This is the only thing you missed Chris!
050.JPG
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

That's so great. Man next party I have should be a Mullet party.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Ken wrote:This is the only thing you missed Chris!
050.JPG
That must be one of those long hair hippy things I hear about. Sure is ugly.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Methos wrote:That must be one of those long hair hippy things I hear about. Sure is ugly.

WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT MARK?!?!
WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT MARK!!
WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT MARK!!
Methos

Post by Methos »

I take it back. It actually looks like one of those Squatchy things I've heard people comb the woods for nowadays.
Last edited by Methos on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Methos wrote:I take it back. It actually looks like one of those Squatchy things I've heard comb the woods for nowadays.
I dunno I think it looks like Steven Tyler and Janet Reno had a love child.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Who is that Chick? She's kinda hot! :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:
Methos wrote:I take it back. It actually looks like one of those Squatchy things I've heard comb the woods for nowadays.

Ha. More toward the Janet Reno side.
noncommittaldave

ChrisS wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:

Ha. More toward the Janet Reno side.

almost forgot about this classic. will ferrell and janet reno are dopplegangers (spelling).
Attachments
PHO-10Sep21-253368.jpg