January League Night 1/31

Tim E

Re: January League Night 1/31

Post by Tim E »

Thanks very much for hosting Mark! I had a blast! Awesome chili as everyone else seemed to think so...Mike, sorry man, Hilton has dibs on the BSD!!! :lol:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

don't laugh, I have dibs on half of marks collection (plus mike's DrWho taht I hooked him up with) :)

At some point I want to have FT, BSD, and Dr Who all in a row as the fearsome threesome of best lightning flipper games.
Methos

Post by Methos »

I think I have all of the dibs doucmented - I heard that Tim E wants dibs on Magic Castle. :D
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks for hosting, Mark! Always enjoy playing your machines, and you did a GREAT job kicking off the 2015 year for sure! I call dibs on your IJ whenever you get it and then decide to get rid of it! :lol:
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Since everyone else is dibbing and because Mark, Mike, and Hilton kept bidding on Dr Dude on Ebay...Torpedo Alley is mine!!! :twisted:
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

Yep. Great time. Thanks much, Mark. Glad to meet several of you for the 1st time in person.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Baumann wrote:Yep. Great time. Thanks much, Mark. Glad to meet several of you for the 1st time in person.
Hard to say anything new after all the high praise eh? :)

How was it seeing and playing(?) your old machine? It was featured heavily that night!
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

Didn't see this until today. I was really looking forward to playing some Magic Castle again. My son still makes fun of the callouts because for a time it was my only machine. What was weird to me was I didn't remember the table playing as slowly as it did. Either I've gotten used to a faster grade of pinball or I just had it jacked up quite a bit higher than Mark!