August 9th Discussion

tullster

Re: August 9th Discussion

Post by tullster »

Thanks for hosting Tim! Awesome collection of games in an incredible house!! I was surprised by the decent turnout considering it sounded like there were many who had more "important" things to do....like weddings :roll: ( I'll buy the fishing excuse :D )

See ya'll at MRP!!
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Thanks for hosting, Tim. Great games and house, by the way. Nice to see everyone as well. Wish i coulda put up a better fight but it's only pinball... :mrgreen:
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Yeah, too bad you could not have made it Hilton. I do suggest getting your fill-in to be a guy who's played pinball before though...that substitute you hired would have been better on a bagatelle with no flippers. :D
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Thanks Tully and Dave!!! Really had an awesome time and hope everyone else did as well. The butler keeps going on and on about how well behaved and cool all you guys are. :lol:
Ken

Post by Ken »

Fill in. That's funny shit!

Could be worse Hilton, you could have joined Mark and my 4 point club. Didn't know it was such a stigma until I saw how happy Mark was to not be the only 4 anymore. Did I say "stigma"? I meant "very exclusive club". I'm sorry but we can't let you in with a 7. :)

P.S. The butler was cool as fuck. But didn't get me one drink! I'd look into replacing him. ;)
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I would be proud of that "4 Club" Ken. After all, your ranked 4th in the State! Hell yeah!!!
I keep that butler around for his personality! He never get drinks, never seems to move, and won't shut up either...sounds like some x's of mine...lol
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

wait... you guys are saying some dude showed up, claimed to be my fill in, and you let him play... WTH???
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Yeah, I think, he likes Phish, only owns Gottliebs, and hates TeeKee...must be the same guy. :)
Ken

Post by Ken »

Tim E wrote:I would be proud of that "4 Club" Ken. After all, your ranked 4th in the State! Hell yeah!!!
I keep that butler around for his personality! He never get drinks, never seems to move, and won't shut up either...sounds like some x's of mine...lol

The funniest part about the #4, is that it is my nickname at work (the 4th apprentice). I took 4th in state last year after Mike S showed me how to play SS under pressure with Dennis Nordman there. I took 4th in "B" division at WaunaPin (after playoffs). And am currently ranked 4th in the state. Not to mention the movies with a character named 4. And of course took a 4 score at Mike S's. The only real time it's paid off though is going into the Twisted Flipper league finals, ranked 4th and walking out in 1st. 8-)
Hilton wrote:wait... you guys are saying some dude showed up, claimed to be my fill in, and you let him play... WTH???
He was also "with" your wife. You might have bigger problems than him "filling" in for your pinball games. What time did she come home? :shock:
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks Tim for hosting. Love your collection, that SS is a blast to play and can never get enough of Heavy Metal Meltdown!
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Ken, crazy with that no 4. So many coincidences.
Mark, thanks man! Really glad you and Ian could make it. Yeah, I love HMM as well. It's tough, but rewarding when you do have a great game. Plus, of course, I love heavy metal so...
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Only way I will ever be part of the 4 club is if I fold it in half.

How the hell do you guys think i scored a hot intelligent wife that loves pinball... I surely wasn't on my looks or paycheck...
Last edited by Hilton on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Tim! I had a great time and thought all your games played well. I was a little creeped out by the messages on your Ticket Tac Toe though... Can't seem to get that dumb song out of my head either :lol:

As for impostor Hilton, I just hope the TSA does their job this week and stops that guy from trying to board the flight to PAPA!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks for hosting buddy! That coffee beer kept me up till like 2am, I should have stayed later than 11.

It was fun playing against Hilton's doppelganger, that guy was hilarious! I could tell it wasn't the real Hilton because he kept double flipping all night long. :lol:

Todd
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Thanks Mike and Todd. Mike keep in mind that Tim N owned TTT before so those messages are reminiscent of him. Todd, I told you to bring that beer home for breakfast. Yeah, that bizarro world Hilton was a really funny guy and he did not ask for dibs on my games so there is no way that was the real slim shady. :D