Pinball gathering July 12th??? Lake Geneva

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Ken

Re: Pinball gathering July 12th??? Lake Geneva

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote:I *should* be able to make the July date..... Otto will be here by September though, so that one is out for sure....
Otto!!! HAHAHA!
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Hilton wrote:when is your bDay Dave? mine is the 14th
The 10th.

I can make the July 12th date. Thanks again, Chris! :mrgreen:
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Ken wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:I *should* be able to make the July date..... Otto will be here by September though, so that one is out for sure....
Otto!!! HAHAHA!
Just don't name him Milhouse... The kid will stand no chance :lol:
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

MikeS wrote:
Ken wrote:
Otto!!! HAHAHA!
Just don't name him Milhouse... The kid will stand no chance :lol:
:lol:

When you are looking for a Simpsons name to name your child, certain ones are easy to eliminate right away.

I know everyone knows Otto from the Simpsons, but we actually have 3 Ottos in our family lineage on both sides (German heritage).....

Worse than Otto, his middle name is going to be James (family lineage again), so now we have an OJ as well...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

my name is otto, i like to get blotto... Cool name, man. :mrgreen:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

noncommittaldave wrote:my name is otto, i like to get blotto... Cool name, man. :mrgreen:
I like where this is headed. I think I will be able to hang with your son.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

My girlfriend and I can make it the 12th of July. If you have it. Thanks Chris.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Methos

Post by Methos »

ralphwiggum wrote: When you are looking for a Simpsons name to name your child, certain ones are easy to eliminate right away.

I know everyone knows Otto from the Simpsons, but we actually have 3 Ottos in our family lineage on both sides (German heritage).....

Worse than Otto, his middle name is going to be James (family lineage again), so now we have an OJ as well...
Good for you to get it past your wife. I tried naming the last boy "Hank"....that didn't get to much traction.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Game Day is closing in.

See you next weekend

chris
Ken

Post by Ken »

ChrisS wrote:Game Day is closing in.

See you next weekend

chris
I love how the host is counting down in as much excitement as the guests! :)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken wrote: I love how the host is counting down in as much excitement as the guests! :)
I actually really like having the parties and having people over. I tend to bump the thread just so people who don't come to the site a lot don't miss out and hanging with some really great people. Because I don't have that much of a chance to play in leagues I think its great when I get to hang with everyone.

The only thing that stresses me out are when machines break down at the party. I feel like I let people down. Esp if its a machine people were looking to play. Dave can attest to that. When he was over last MET was down. Broke my second drop target. I could tell he was bummed so I started fixing it. And I made it worse.

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday Ken.

chris
Ken

Post by Ken »

ChrisS wrote:
Ken wrote: I love how the host is counting down in as much excitement as the guests! :)
The only thing that stresses me out are when machines break down at the party.

I understand your feelings on this. But let me assure you, everyone I've ever talked to is blown away by your hospitality, and generosity. I mean come on, only bring a 6 pack? I heard people at the Milwaukee tourney Monday saying exactly that. We are lucky to have you in our pinball community.

I get off work at 7A Saturday, need to catch a nap til about 11 or 12. Can be there about 1P or so if you need a hand with any issues. I'm not the best with pinball machines but I am a very good troubleshooter.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken wrote: I get off work at 7A Saturday, need to catch a nap til about 11 or 12. Can be there about 1P or so if you need a hand with any issues. I'm not the best with pinball machines but I am a very good troubleshooter.
Thanks Ken. Catch your nap. Your welcome anytime but by noon it will be all about cooking brats and hot dogs. So any unfinished projects will stay that way.

Looking forward to hanging with you and taking your dollars.

Chris
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Don't feel bad if a game goes down. Flip the switch and let them play a different one. You are so generous with your time, games and house that no one will care. Hope the party goes as well as always.