Aerosmith Pinball by Stern

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

Re: Aerosmith Pinball by Stern

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:
pinball4ever wrote:Don't you mean Yusuf Islam? That's his name now. :?

I think he goes by Cat Stevens when he wants to tour in America so that he can get through airport security.... :lol:
You may be right. :x
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

pinball4ever wrote:
gjbwalker wrote:I wanted a Cat Stevens Pin :D
Don't you mean Yusuf Islam? That's his name now. :?
ChrisS wrote:Ha. Fleetwood Mac.
I knew someone would have to comment on that one. Take Christine Mcvie out and the Mac rules. I do admit they don't make the best pinball choice though. Any of the other ones and I'm in. 8-)

Todd

I mean I love all of the Mac. But I dont think I could listen to "you make loving fun" while playing :D
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Or Rhiannon. Or Dreams. Or Landslide.

Actually, Fleetwood Mac would be a great theme for a Bagatelle game! :D

I'm not a fan of rap overall, but I would lay down some serious cash for a Beastie Boys pinball table. There's a TON of material there, and the videos on an LCD would be freaking priceless, like so:

Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

ChrisS wrote: I mean I love all of the Mac. But I dont think I could listen to "you make loving fun" while playing :D
That's Christine Mcvie, see my prior comment below. 8-)
pinball4ever wrote:Take Christine Mcvie out and the Mac rules.
Chris K wrote:Or Rhiannon. Or Dreams. Or Landslide.
All great songs. I'm still in if there's a Stevie Nicks LE.
Chris K wrote:I would lay down some serious cash for a Beastie Boys pinball table.
I'm in too. I'll add Beastie Boys to my list. :lol:

Todd
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Oh, great songs for sure. But they're more suited for a table at 1 degree than 6.5. :)

Maybe sub Landslide in for Somewhere Over the Rainbow on WOZ.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris K wrote:Or Rhiannon. Or Dreams. Or Landslide.

Actually, Fleetwood Mac would be a great theme for a Bagatelle game! :D

I'm not a fan of rap overall, but I would lay down some serious cash for a Beastie Boys pinball table. There's a TON of material there, and the videos on an LCD would be freaking priceless, like so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvRBUw_Ls2o

If this was a Beasties Pin, I would have bought a Pro sight unseen......

Celebrity Cameos FTW-
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Beasties - hell yeah. I'd be in for sure.

RIP MCA :(
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

I'm happy that even the pro has all metal ramps. And that the premium is ready at the same time. But I agree the pro looks to be more fun. Great art bummer I prefer the purple over the blue of the pro.

I want to play one definitely one may end up in this Aerosmith fans house.