A future pinhead is born

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
MikeS

Re: A future pinhead is born

Post by MikeS »

Thanks everyone! We brought Sienna home last night and everything has been going great so far. She's a good sleeper and eater and has been a much easier baby than Theran was at this stage. I'm sure we'll pay for it later when she's a teenager though :)

And Ken I may have to take your advice because I know kids have a tendecy to multiply just like pinball machines :lol:
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Congrats Mike - great news!

Hopefully Theran will let Sienna play TAXI at some point since he won't let you play it. :lol:

Todd
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

Nice work on the new addition !!!

And Sean is right...enjoy them when they are little. Take it from me...15 year olds are no where near as much fun.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

MikeS wrote:Thanks everyone! We brought Sienna home last night and everything has been going great so far. She's a good sleeper and eater and has been a much easier baby than Theran was at this stage. I'm sure we'll pay for it later when she's a teenager though :)

And Ken I may have to take your advice because I know kids have a tendecy to multiply just like pinball machines :lol:

Yeah dude, get that taken care of..... We "outkicked our coverage" and are having to play a 2 on 3 zone defense..... It isn't working out so well.... :lol:

Congrats again..... It wont be long before you look back at this post and wonder what happened to your baby when she is on her way to prom.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

2 on 3 zone defense!! Classic!!

Don't know what you guys are talking about though. ;) My 15 year old daughter is the best of the three!! *knocks on wood*
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

I missed this earlier, but congrats Mike and family! :)

Chris
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Congrats on the new addition to the family, Mike. I missed the MGC a couple years ago for my daughter's birth. There are very few good reasons to miss the MGC, but this is one of them. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Eric
pinballgap

Post by pinballgap »

GRATZZZZZ :D :D :D