Madison Area Super Chexx or Chexx on Route?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
u2sean

Re: Madison Area Super Chexx or Chexx on Route?

Post by u2sean »

Chexx hockey is a blast! I used to play the USA vs USSR quite a bit back in the day. You might want to call Union South and the Memorial Union to see if either of them have them. I know they've got pool tables and air hockey so they might have this, too. Good luck with the hunt!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

My father and I regularly played bubble hockey after church at the indoor mini golf place. He never let me win. He was an accomplished foosball player (won world's draw your partner pro level) and would be absolutely relentless about rifling shots at my goalie. what a dik...

Maybe i don't want one... :shock:
Methos

Post by Methos »

noncommittaldave wrote:My father and I regularly played bubble hockey after church at the indoor mini golf place. He never let me win. He was an accomplished foosball player (won world's draw your partner pro level) and would be absolutely relentless about rifling shots at my goalie. what a dik...

Sounds like you need to find somebody to talk to.

8-)
noncommittaldave

Methos wrote:
noncommittaldave wrote:My father and I regularly played bubble hockey after church at the indoor mini golf place. He never let me win. He was an accomplished foosball player (won world's draw your partner pro level) and would be absolutely relentless about rifling shots at my goalie. what a dik...

Sounds like you need to find somebody to talk to.

8-)

He called me at 10 am and asked me to reserve him a table of 12 for his birthday brunch at 11 today. He lives 2 hours away. Not a joke. :shock:
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Throwing himself a Friday birthday brunch? Beating the shit out of kids at pub games? Your dad is my new hero (sorry, Joey Chestnut).
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Somebody sell Dave a Chexx, his dad needs an ass whoopin'..... And also set aside a block of 10-12 hours of family therapy that will be needed afterwards.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
marl3y

Post by marl3y »

Check ice rinks. Pretty sure there is one at Cap Ice on with west side. I know I've seen them at several others, it's pretty common. I've got the original USA vs USSR and it's popular with just about everyone. The Moog audio will bring you back if you were around when this came out.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

GWAXT always has good prices but a pinside reference sold for 1600 quickly it sounds like?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... in-op-1600
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Call the Plaza Tavern. I recall them having one not too long ago.
noncommittaldave

thanks for all the tips. i will update any confirmed locations when my lazy butt gets around to hunting for them.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

The Plaza Bar has one. Its been there for as long as I remember. Its been a few years since I've played it as I am usually too busy playing pinball there to notice.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
rdexter

Post by rdexter »

I am actual on the hunt to pick one of these up - but they dont come for sale very often down South here. You can buy new straight from the factory at ICE starting at $2495.

As far as where to play around Madison. I know for a fact that they are at the Ice Arena in Verona across from Culvers and also at Legacy in Fitchburg.

Ryan
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

rdexter wrote:I am actual on the hunt to pick one of these up - but they dont come for sale very often down South here. You can buy new straight from the factory at ICE starting at $2495.

As far as where to play around Madison. I know for a fact that they are at the Ice Arena in Verona across from Culvers and also at Legacy in Fitchburg.

Ryan
Here's the one at Legacy. I was there for a kid's birthday party. It's close to the entrance!
IMG_20160322_183945920.jpg
IMG_20160322_183938819.jpg
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Disregard!