Ghostbusters.......

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
lg40

Re: Ghostbusters.......

Post by lg40 »

Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

DeaconBlooze wrote:Pricing I've received shipped (not really sure if I should be posting this here, so delete if necessary):

Pro 4900
Prem - 6500
LE 8000
those are decent prices, especially with the shipping. i could probably match the price, but not with shipping included.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Methos

Post by Methos »

KingPin Games wrote:
DeaconBlooze wrote:Pricing I've received shipped (not really sure if I should be posting this here, so delete if necessary):

Pro 4900
Prem - 6500
LE 8000
those are decent prices, especially with the shipping. i could probably match the price, but not with shipping included.

Machine looks great. $1,600 is a lot of $ for a hologram. :o
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Methos wrote:
KingPin Games wrote:

Pro 4900
Prem - 6500
LE 8000

Machine looks great. $1,600 is a lot of $ for a hologram. :o
You aren't kidding, but I am pulling the trigger on a premium... I honestly think it is one of the best looking machines I have ever seen.

Even if the game play sucks, I could just stare at this thing.... which is what I do with most of my machines.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

The ECTO-1 side art sure is pretty!

We're all tapped out on expensive tables for now, which makes our decision very easy. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I actually like the cabinet artwork for the Pro best. The purple and blue from the ghosts around Ecto-1 and the front of the cabinet looks pretty cool. Also after sleeping on it, I kinda like the green trim on the LE. I think it compliments the bright colors ZY used in the rest of the playfield. All three look great from an art package perspective.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

art looks great!

layout looks fun.

I will wait to play it before passing any real judgement as I care about gameplay and rules above all else.

Seems Stern is figuring out that the right theme and a good artist is all it takes to sell decks.
Hoping I get to play one next week at TPF!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Yeah, the ectoplasm green looks great on the Premium. I just like the ECTO-1 on the cab. I'm really surprised it's not on the playfield anywhere. It seems like a natural toy to stick near the firehouse, with a couple little red LEDs inside to go wooowooo when starting a multiball or something.

I imagine someone is already buying all the ECTO-1's they can find to make mods. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I'm a huge fan of the look of this game. And I'm generally a fan of John Trudeau designs, but I still wouldn't make any decisions about buying without playing. That said, though, I'm really interested in this game - and would probably want a premium if it's fun -- I just don't know where I'd come up with the money. :lol:
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Going to visit Stern on Tuesday. Hope to see it in person. :o
Methos

Post by Methos »

The colors on the pf are vibrant and I love hand drawn art, but the style of the pin isn't my favorite...although I know I'm in the minority. Sure Stern is going to sell a shit load of these.
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

At first I thought the title was dated. But now that's it's released. I'm highly considering a premium. Looks too cool to just get the pro. The goggles and 3D molded parts do it. The containment unit it pretty sweet. I'm selling my Tmnt and fgy to fund the buy at MGC.
Fortytwo.
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

RustyLizard wrote:Going to visit Stern on Tuesday. Hope to see it in person. :o
Tuesday is the same day the dead flip is happening on it. No reasons to let us play a game. :)
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Fortytwo wrote:At first I thought the title was dated. But now that's it's released. I'm highly considering a premium. Looks too cool to just get the pro. The goggles and 3D molded parts do it. The containment unit it pretty sweet. I'm selling my Tmnt and fgy to fund the buy at MGC.
Fortytwo.
Don't forget the massive difference in the ramps.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

epthegeek wrote:
Fortytwo wrote:At first I thought the title was dated. But now that's it's released. I'm highly considering a premium. Looks too cool to just get the pro. The goggles and 3D molded parts do it. The containment unit it pretty sweet. I'm selling my Tmnt and fgy to fund the buy at MGC.
Fortytwo.
Don't forget the massive difference in the ramps.
Ya the Ramos are mostly metal and the subway part is cool. One thing I do like is the shots off the flipper are the same. So if I do get a premium the return to flipper shot will still do that but it has to go backwards down the main ramp.
After I see it I have a feeling I'll be putting a down payment somewhere.
Fortytwo.